No announcement yet.

The Long John Silvers Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. My name is Kevin and I have a problem. The problem is called recurring Longjohnsilveritis.

Comment

It has probably been 15yrs since I ate LJS and I plan on it being at least that long before I eat it again.

Made me sicker than a dog

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        Be sure to ask for extra crunchies!
        That definitely doesn't help with the film in your mouth. But they sure are delightful.

Comment

Comment

I have the exact same issue, the place uses crack or something, I vary rarely go but after wards I feel like pure garbage.....

Comment

My favorite was a competitor to LJS, Arthur Treacher's F&C. LJS has always been a poor substitute for Treachers.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

You guys have just help me decide where to eat lunch! Then I might run by the Waffle House for some hash browns....Can't eat at Long John Silvers because it gives me the squirts...can't eat at Waffle House cause it gives me the squirts...What do some of you guys live on - Tofu and soy patties??? Your problem is you don't get your quota of greasy food each week to build up an immunity.

Comment

There, Arby's, Taco Casa. If I need my colon cleansed . . .

Comment

Now I feel like I just did something bad.

Comment

I checked locations and not one near me. Your picture made me hungry!

Comment

I do the same thing. Once or twice a year is good for me. I like it but it is awful greasy. Oh well everyone needs a good cleaning out every so often.

Comment

Haven't eaten LJS since the 80s. Back then from time to time I would get a really bad sour stomach and could burp and clear out a room. And the taste in my mouth was sickening. Once I figured out it was LJS greasy fish and malt vinegar I never went back. And I won't go back again!!
                          At least not until oldtimers sets in...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            Haven't eaten LJS since the 80s. Back then from time to time I would get a really bad sour stomach and could burp and clear out a room. And the taste in my mouth was sickening. Once I figured out it was LJS greasy fish and malt vinegar I never went back. And I won't go back again!!
                            At least not until oldtimers sets in...
                            I know you buddy, it's already set in.

Comment

Long John's Silver. It's what's for lunch!

Comment

Dang it!!! Now I want me some LJS & there isn't one here where I work, & my wife probably won't want to go with me either after work

Comment

Working...
                                X