Cuddeback's On Austin Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddeback's On Austin Craigslist

This seems like a steal to me. Hope someone here get's it! I have NO affiliation with the seller, just can't afford them myself....

http://austin.craigslist.org/spo/807390375.html

Well first of all the 12V modification just voided any warranty they had. $50 each, I'd be real surprised if they even work.

Comment

What is the warranty on Cuddeback cameras? The ones listed are already 2 years old. I wouldn't have thought they were still under warranty. Couldn't you make a conversion to another battery type, assuming you knew what you are doing? I would sure test them before buying them, but at that price I'd think it was worth a look-see.

Comment

If they do work I wouldnt be suprised if they were ripped right off a tree somwhere.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Could be a heckuva deal...
            But I'd darn sure walktest them and see some pics from that test before I plunked down any cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
              What is the warranty on Cuddeback cameras? The ones listed are already 2 years old. I wouldn't have thought they were still under warranty. Couldn't you make a conversion to another battery type, assuming you knew what you are doing? I would sure test them before buying them, but at that price I'd think it was worth a look-see.
              I don't know on the warranty but they definitely had to do a hack job on those cameras to hook up and external battery.

Comment

It's been deleted !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X