Home Made Hunting Gadgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Using only some scrap material that I had laying around the office, I fabricated this handy spit bottle for sunflower seeds. If you need the plans or materials list, send me a PM. As you can see, I designed it to defy gravity and not slide around in an earthquake or similar disaster.

[ATTACH]279113[/ATTACH]
    Chew is number 1 Nice fab work buddy

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
      My wife nust be your wife's twin....
      Must have been tripplets...and you must be my BIL.

Comment

Feeder stand DIY - Hog proof.

Built this feeder stand/hanger with 2" square tubing and a cheepo Harbor Freight winch. Works great just have to have something to tie the top off to, like a tree limb, but it doesn't have to be a big tree limb. Had this one inoperation for over two years, no problems. I did not think of this myself but saw a picture one time in a mag. Shamelessly stole idea. The bottom is anchored by two rebar 18" spikes I made. Hand crank is adjustble.
        The ladder stand is built out of 3/4" EMT, welded leggs and steps. Could have probably bought one cheeper but oh well I am proud of it and it fit the tree. It has been up for two years, and yes I check it for rust on the rungs often.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by glpoe1; 10-26-2011, 04:57 AM. Reason: added info.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Using only some scrap material that I had laying around the office, I fabricated this handy spit bottle for sunflower seeds. If you need the plans or materials list, send me a PM. As you can see, I designed it to defy gravity and not slide around in an earthquake or similar disaster.

[ATTACH]279113[/ATTACH]
          Can you make one for a lefty?

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
            Must have been tripplets...and you must be my BIL.
            long lost quads!!!!!!!

hello BIL's!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
              using only some scrap material that i had laying around the office, i fabricated this handy spit bottle for sunflower seeds. If you need the plans or materials list, send me a pm. As you can see, i designed it to defy gravity and not slide around in an earthquake or similar disaster.

[ATTACH]279113[/ATTACH]
              haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa lmfao

Comment

Built this swivel ground blind chair early this year. Came in handy a few weeks ago while popping a spike after sitting comfortably for 4 hours.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Metal ground blind chair11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	24026922

Name:	Metal gound blind chair 41.jpg
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	24026923

Name:	Metal ground blind chair 51.jpg
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	24026924

Comment

Found a Use for those old Satalite Dishes from Back in the day.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

The satellite dish roof is awesome......way to use your noggin!!

Comment

Awesome blind

Comment

I like the building and the roof. The stairs are realy long.

Comment

hitch mounted recovery/skinning/loading rack...find them, move them, dress them the swivel it around and load them...

Comment

I love the idea of the satellite dish. Id get soaked tho, my parents had one but it was the mesh style.

Comment

Originally posted by Blane View Post
                              I love the idea of the satellite dish. Id get soaked tho, my parents had one but it was the mesh style.
                              What you havent seen that spray on Coating they show on Tv. Sealed that screen door Off. You will be Good. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
                                Built this feeder stand/hanger with 2" square tubing and a cheepo Harbor Freight winch. Works great just have to have something to tie the top off to, like a tree limb, but it doesn't have to be a big tree limb. Had this one inoperation for over two years, no problems. I did not think of this myself but saw a picture one time in a mag. Shamelessly stole idea. The bottom is anchored by two rebar 18" spikes I made. Hand crank is adjustble.
                                The ladder stand is built out of 3/4" EMT, welded leggs and steps. Could have probably bought one cheeper but oh well I am proud of it and it fit the tree. It has been up for two years, and yes I check it for rust on the rungs often.
                                any more pictures of that feeder setup?

Comment

Working...
                                X