Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I looked up P.O.S. in the dictionary....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bones, not all hogs that are caught with dogs are in the wild. They do have contest that the hog is in a small arena and cant go anywhere, so I too dont see the difference. The only difference is if you do it, it doesnt seem wrong.

Comment

it runs in the family both vicks cant stay out of trouble and u would think if they are gettin paid millions of dollars a year their butts could stay out of trouble

Comment

Diamond till you have done some hog doggin you have no idea and the arena you are talking about is prob bay competion where the dog is not allowed to put teeth on hog or it is DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondrules View Post
          Bones, not all hogs that are caught with dogs are in the wild. They do have contest that the hog is in a small arena and cant go anywhere, so I too dont see the difference. The only difference is if you do it, it doesnt seem wrong.
          I did not know that Jim Zumbo was posting on here???

Comment

I heard that Nike is about to release the new Vick shoes for this fall. Their new slogan......

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Higee View Post
              [ATTACH]29609[/ATTACH]
              Originally posted by Higee View Post
              My point in posting that picture was to see what the similarity is to Hog Doggin and dog fights. I've never chased hogs with a dog and seen them heel on command but I have seen pictures of the damage that a Hog can do to a Dog.

I guess I still see the family pet as part of the family and not so much a working part of the family.
              Hog dogging has got nothing to do with dog fights . Comparing Dog Fighters to Hog Doggers is like comparing Rosie O Fat *** to Tiffany Lakosky

Comment

Vick was most likely an IDIOT long, long before he became wealthy and famous. Money never changes who they are, the general public seems to be unaware that money and fame don't make someone a role model.

...guess PETA wins again! Yep, we are NEXT folks!!!![/QUOTE]

Hig, I hope your wrong, PETA sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondrules View Post
                  Have you been reading the PETA news paper? I have no idea where else you could have gotten such mis-information.

The contests which you referr to are called bay competitions. To bay, is to imobilize without physical restraint. Same thing as hearding only the point of hearding is to move an animal to a designated location.

If you would like to educate yourself prior to making any more ignorant statements, I will be holding a bay competition on September 15th in Burnet Tx. There will be well over 500 dogs of all beeds competing. You are welcome to come and educate yourself.

Just PM me for directions or look for them posted on texasboars.com

Comment

Bones, Give me a call(reminder) when you hold that comp., I would like to go see that for sure!!!! Not in the way diamond needs to see it, I just wanna watch those bad azz dogs of yours!!-Mike-

Comment

Originally posted by rtread View Post
                      There never will be an injustice like the OJ Simpson debacle....I hope this doesn't come close.
                      I think I know what you are saying BUT hopefully you ain't comparing abuse and deaths of DOGS to a human beings! Not even in the same breath do they go together.
                      Heck, the PETA folks have "rats and humans" on the same level!!! Let it be known for the record that I will kill every rat/mouse within 30 seconds of sighting!
                      O.J. is a pitiful and sad situation and if the families had any heart that mess would have ended LONG ago!

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                      I did not know that Jim Zumbo was posting on here???
                      Now you NAILED that one!!!!!! Too FUNNY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I heard that Nike is about to release the new Vick shoes for this fall. Their new slogan......

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight....
                        That's great!

Comment

A couple of things that I would like to throw in..

1st. As someone that has taken the time to go to Austin to fight for our rights to hunt with dogs, let me inform you that PETA and others have been working to get it outlawed for YEARS......And I am afraid to say that one day they will get it passed. Why you ask? Because the bulk of the population live in big cities and have no connection with a rural life style. They form their opinions of nature though Disney movies. Heres another newsflash for ya
                          'll there is a hell of a lot more of them then there is of us. So as hunters we need to support all legal forms of hunting 100% or the next thing outlawed just might be the hunting that you like to do.

2nd. I do not like Vick at all, never have but passing judgement on someone based on what you read in the media is 100% BS and stupid. According to "our" liberal media the President should be impeached, we never should have gone to war (just forget about 911), drugs should be legal, and hunting is wrong....

-john

Comment

Bobby -

I am wit you on this MFing topic. I like the way you roll!

Comment

I agree with you Tx Hoghunter....but the liberal media didn't produce the multi-page indictment with all the evidence. Investigators did.

Kevin...LMAO. I hope they bring down the "Sledgehammer" on him!

Comment

Working...
                              X