Female Pit Needs a Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Pit Needs a Home

PLEASE IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED JUST MOVE ON. NO NEED FOR THE PITBULL HATERS TO CHIME IN HERE. THANKS

I've been working at out animal shelter while on light duty from a on the job injury.
    Anyway, I've really gotten to know this Pit and she's a sweet heart. She obeys (sp?) well and is in great shape. Very pretty white and brindle and great build. I'm sure she'd make a good hog dog or yard dog. Never aggressive in the time I've spent with her or any of the other workers, smart, loves a good piece of rawhide and any attention.
    So they are going to put her to sleep soon if nobody picks her up. So I thought it would be worth a shot to try and find someone looking for a good dog. We guess she's about 1 1/2 years old. If anyone wants her I'll pay the adoption fees! I have more pics if anyone wants them. DFW area. Thanks

Bump, they do make great pets.

Comment

post on easttexashogdoggers.com also bet someone on there will take her

Comment

I sure hope so. Great dog a very good looking AND I'll pay the adoption fee!

Comment

Good luck. I'm too far away and already dog poor, but I Love my Pit. He's the calmest and sweetest of my three dogs.

Comment

Good lookin dog, if i didnt already have 7 dogs i would take her.

Comment

im in austin or i would def take her

Comment

Bullshark i could meet you in or maybe waco if you wanted?
                They were gonna put her down today cause Thur's are euth day but i got em to hold off for awhile. They dont want to either cuz shes so sweet and good lookin...

Comment

Last edited by Cuz; 09-10-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leoparddog View Post
                    post on easttexashogdoggers.com also bet someone on there will take her
                    X2. In fact, Ill post a cross link.

Steve

Comment

Did she make it? Looks like a great dog

Comment

I hope you find her a good home, there is nothing like good Dogs. I went to go check out a Black Lab Ret. @ the shelter these Tuesday hoping the wife agrees with me to take her home Friday (Tomorrow we'll both go to the shelter). We have 2 now and love them both. Good luck bud, go lead"em packs.

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
                          I hope you find her a good home, there is nothing like good Dogs. I went to go check out a Black Lab Ret. @ the shelter these Tuesday hoping the wife agrees with me to take her home Friday (Tomorrow we'll both go to the shelter). We have 2 now and love them both. Good luck bud, go lead"em packs.
                          Thanks! Yea Boarwhisperer, she's good to go till next Thursday (the weekly "dooms day").

Comment

I will get the word out. I would take her myself but have a 15 year old Drahthaar in the house that could not handle another dog. Not to mention the Walker dogs and the Bassett hound. We need to find this one a home

Comment

Yea, i get ya. I'd love to have her. Even talked to the wife about it but I have a make pit, a cat and a 1 year old in the house already. Heck feeding those three is killing me. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X