2020 Lease search with $5000 finders fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Lease search with $5000 finders fee

We obviously have some items that must be met and are willing to put up a $5,000 finders fee to the person that can help us find a lease for 2020. We will pay the fee upon signing lease contract. Please do not send me links to online leases as I have filtered through all or most and really feel that those listed on there are there for a reason.

We have small close knit group looking for a place to lease around the Hill Country area. I would use Brady or Mason area as a central location and say an hour to hour and half drive from that area. There will be three of us and we are looking for a place 1500 to 5000 acres in size. We are happy to pay more per person in order to keep the numbers and headaches to a minimum. We are family oriented so being able to bring the wife and kids is important to us. Having some sort of housing is a must. We would be willing to build a place to offset some cost of lease if landowner was flexible. Low or high fence. Exotics are a bonus but not a must have. Three year minimum on the lease if we are going to pay the finders fee. IE don't bring me a place that is year to year and expect a finders fee up front. We can provide references from current and previous land owners. Please PM me for my contact info.

How about the Beeville area?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      How about the Beeville area?
      Is it within an hour and half of Mason/Brady?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
        Is it within an hour and half of Mason/Brady?
        Got Cessna?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Got Cessna?
          Touche. Ha

Comment

Dont be scared.

Comment

I am not a lease broker. This is for me and two others. Krivoman and Chance Love can vouch that I'm not a broker.

Comment

Someone needs $5000 cash. Here is a map of rough area we are looking.
                Attached Files

Comment

Responded to all PMs

Comment

How did someone think you were a broker from this post?

Comment

Not sure. Still looking

Comment

PM me I may have a place if just south of San Angelo works. Top end facilities not sure of your budget.

Comment

PMs returned.

Comment

Just to be clear we are not looking to join a lease. Some have sent PM regarding that and I want to make it clear we are looking for a lease for just the three of us.

Comment

PM returned.

Comment

Working...
                              X