No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up Steve. Sure glad Mr. B. bounced back so well... Sorry we didn't find yours the next morning! Can't believe we got so close and didn't find him.

Comment

Man, talk about getting back in the saddle after getting bucked off! Glad he’s ok and congrats on a couple of studs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Man, talk about getting back in the saddle after getting bucked off! Glad he’s ok and congrats on a couple of studs.

Yeah, I had been sitting with him every hunt and he had passed several big deer. I was already on another stand when he decided to hunt alone that evening.. I guess he just decided it was time for him to kill one. Dang kid, just cant leave him alone for an evening lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Yeah, I had been sitting with him every hunt and he had passed several big deer. I was already on another stand when he decided to hunt alone that evening.. I guess he just decided it was time for him to kill one. Dang kid, just cant leave him alone for an evening lol.
          hahaha...I love it!

Comment

I’m glad your dads ok. That had to be scary as hell. I hope he’s got many more hunts left in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              I’m glad your dads ok. That had to be scary as hell. I hope he’s got many more hunts left in him.

Ditto!
              Love the stories. Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey ,Steve Glad your dad is ok ! I hunt sometimes with some older gentlemen and I'm as nervous as a cat in a room of rocking chairs the whole time hoping nothing happens to them ! But man they love being out there to be still hunting and I'm always trying to get them on the bigger bucks. Never seams to work out though they usually don't see much but then again there could be an elephant out there and they might not spot him LOL !

Comment

Patiently waiting on a new GG story...

Comment

Any velvet sightings of ole fiddy yet?

Comment

I talked to GG for about an hour the other evening on my way to work. We didn't talk much about deer, but Fiddy did enter the conversation. As of about a week and a half ago he hadn't been sighted but I wouldn't be surprised if that changes soon.

Comment

From what I saw last year, I can't imagine what fiddy could do with the woods this green

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

OK GarGuy, I know you have been busy chasing RiverMonsters, but it is time to unload some more of the East Texas specialty wisdom.

Deer season is quickly approaching and those east Texas studs are putting their headgear back on. You need to go ahead and start feeding us our spoonful of sugar so we can get in the right mode.

Comment

I agree. Where is gar guy???

Comment

It has taken me a month, but I am caught up on this thread. Im in.

Comment

We need a fiddy update...we will also take any new up and comer updates...

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Working...
                                X