Andrew Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
    He stayed longer than I would have.. I'd retire after the first contract.. those guys take a beating and it takes years off their life..
    The net says he has a 40 Mil net worth. Id probably stay at least 8 or 10 years which i think would be 2 contracts but not a second more than that.

Comment

The body can only that so much and when it quits being fun it’s time to hang it up.

That being said, if he gets healthy, it wouldn’t surprise me to see a come back.

That degree from Stanford doesn’t hurt having either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This. If he sucked they would cut him in less than a day...
        Bingo. He doesn't owe the team or the fans anything. If the colts would've provided him some protection, maybe he'd be there. His list of injuries is insane for a 29 year old... He's made some money for the team. Ida been gone a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          Crazy, but he’s stayed hurt for about the last 5 years. He’s gonna be a case of what could’ve been. Had he had a long, healthy career he probably goes down as an all-time great
          He had a helluva year in 2018....last season. He made the Pro Bowl, was 2nd in TD passes and was NFL Comeback Player of the Year. He missed 2017 due to a serious injury. He has not been "hurt for the last 5 seasons"

Comment

That is a good example for other teams to follow, doesn’t matter if you have on of the best qbs I the game, you better get guys up front and behind him to protect him or it’s a total waste.

Comment

I think he takes a year off, let’s his body rest & comes back

Comment

Who knows what diagnosis he's recently gotten or the pain he deals with day to day.... I hope he takes his soon to be born child, beautiful wife and buys a giant chunk of land and lives a long pain free life. It's just a stupid game...

Comment

Hard to believe. My son was a LB at MHS and played against him at Stratford HS.

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Perhaps you could learn a few things from Mr. luck.

Perhaps I could, but I can say with 100% certainty that Trump Nation could learn a LOT from Mr. Luck.

I listened to his entire presser. It was everything that Trump and the P/CE forum isn't. And as a bonus, he made zero mention of supernatural beings.

Big props to Luck!

Comment

Honestly I empathize with Andrew Luck. I suppose he waited until now to retire because he truly wanted to continue playing. I don't think he quit right before the season to hurt the team. At the end of the day his health is what matters more. I wish him the best of luck with whatever he decides to do in the future.

Comment

Colts let him keep his $24M bonus money. He must be leaving on good terms

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            You spelled Quitter wrong
                            Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Honestly I empathize with Andrew Luck. I suppose he waited until now to retire because he truly wanted to continue playing. I don't think he quit right before the season to hurt the team. At the end of the day his health is what matters more. I wish him the best of luck with whatever he decides to do in the future.
                            Who makes up your mind for you?

Comment

They are just grooming him to be Tom Brady's replacement in 2 years.

Comment

I read where that GM has drafted 3 O-lineman since 2013 before the 7th round. No QB has been hit more than Luck in that time frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X