• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
    Things are looking good so far!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Look at that gut! Healthy boy [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A few pictures from feeding roads last weekend.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice bucks Puncher!

Comment

Can't wait to get out there Labor Day weekend and see what's walking around.

Worried it's going to be a whole bunch of pigs, but we'll see.

Comment

I’ve finally whittled down enough pigs at one feeder to start getting deer pictures. Plus moving my feed times a little later in the morning helped as well.

Comment

How’s the acorn crop looking this year in Llano?

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                A few pictures from feeding roads last weekend.
                Beautiful shots!

Comment

Just got back from our place in San Saba. Country is dry,but expected this time of year. Was 102 both days & windy. Hopefully,get some showers soon. Deer are looking great & noticed some small acorns on one of the trees over one of the waterers. Deer are looking great & seeing lots of fawns. Unfortunitely no pigs seen while hunting.

Comment

I did a quick stop at our place in Fredericksburg. It’s dry. Both tanks still had water in them. Filled two feeders and then got a text from the landowner and her husband. They were cooking fillets and shrimp if I wanted to join them. Couldn’t say no.
                    View from their back porch

Comment

Radar showed our lease to get a pretty decent rain this evening. Not sure how much it did actually rain but I'll take what we can get this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                        Radar showed our lease to get a pretty decent rain this evening. Not sure how much it did actually rain but I'll take what we can get this time of year.
                        4.5” seven miles SW of town. Looks like a good inch plus most other places. We’ve had 0.35” so far, but I’m thankful for every drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                          4.5” seven miles SW of town. Looks like a good inch plus most other places. We’ve had 0.35” so far, but I’m thankful for every drop.
                          Our landowner is usually there every Saturday (checks on stuff). I'll check with him tomorrow to see how much we picked up. An inch or more would be pretty awesome.

Just checked out the radar again. Looks like it's still raining some on the lease. Awesome!!!!
                          Last edited by BradBryant1000; 08-23-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

We are getting some good rain sw of San Saba! Thank you Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
                              How’s the acorn crop looking this year in Llano?
                              We did some spot checking of the oak trees on our place in Northern Llano county and they were loaded with little acorns. Looked like it is going to be a bumper crop this year.

Comment

Nothing special about this deer, but volume up to hear him munching corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X