This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
    I always assumed that the knife in the listing picture is the knife you would get? Build first then sell?
    That is the knife you get.

You choose specs on the sheath and his wife makes them. Once that is complete then they ship.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
      I’ve had the same issue, but he eventually made it right on my end that satisfied me completely. When I finally got the knife, it was the wrong one. So then I had to wait again on the correct one. He and his wife were very responsive and helpful in the situation, but it never should have gotten to that point in the first place. I told him he should quit using USPS and use UPS Or FedEx for shipping to eliminate all these problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      So it's USPS fault that a label was created but item never received at any of their locations? It's simple to create a label but the seller has to drop item off in order to proceed with tracking. I have always used USPS and only issue I have ever had in 15+ years is a package being damaged. A week later I received insurance check. USPS is not the reason these guys haven't received their knife.
      Last edited by Antlers86; 07-06-2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Mod's, time to remove Stic from the site.

Comment

Comment

curious to see how this plays out

Comment

Frank made me 4 very sentimental knives about 5 years back. The handles were made from a whitetail buck my grandfather killed (passed away in 2008). They were absolutely beautiful. I gave one to my dad, and one each to my 2 boys. I kept one and lost the **** thing the following hunting season when I left it on the bumper of my truck! [emoji848]

Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a example if I was to post something for sale on the classified.... you buy it...... then I take two months or longer to finally ship.... you all would
                Be ok with that ?

Comment

I've had the same story with an axe I bought from him a couple of months ago.

I toss it up to dealing with an artisan. Those guys don't always have the best business or customer service skills.

That said, there are some true masters on this site that have the "total package." I've bought from several.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Haven’t used him for knives yet, but his leather work is great too. Screen name is leoncountyslayer
                    Yea Leoncountyslayers work is on a completely different level.. His stuff is top shelf for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      I’ve had the same issue, but he eventually made it right on my end that satisfied me completely. When I finally got the knife, it was the wrong one. So then I had to wait again on the correct one. He and his wife were very responsive and helpful in the situation, but it never should have gotten to that point in the first place. I told him he should quit using USPS and use UPS Or FedEx for shipping to eliminate all these problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      USPS ships millions of pieces of parcel every day. Sure, they mess some up but nowhere near the rate this one individual does. 2-3 out of 20 are wrong. No way that's USPS fault.

Comment

I just had one where Frank finally completed the order July 1. I paid March 24th. I got the tracking number game as well.

Frank did refund my money, though.

Comment

hi Mike, If you would give me a call I will get it straightened out. thank you

414-218-4299

Comment

I guess I don’t see the appeal of these knives. They are neat looking for sure but there are other knife makers on this site that make a product that is far superior and without the problems that always seem to surround the stic knives. It’s odd how folks will put up with terrible customer service with some people/companies but absolutely blast others for the exact same scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
                              hi Mike, If you would give me a call I will get it straightened out. thank you

414-218-4299
                              Why don’t you go ahead and (post) tell everybody your excuses at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                                X2, always been straight up business dealings with him. Some knives took longer than others but they always arrived and quality product is certain.
                                X3

Appreciate Frank and Shell's knife products.

Requests to take off TBH is uncalled for and unfortunate

Comment

Working...
                                X