Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    I think I have 2 pounds. I'll have to check this evening when I get home. I just moved and most, if not all of my reloading stuff is still packed away.

I’ll take what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      I’ll take what you have.

Ok, good deal. I checked my supply when I got home and I have 1 full pound and the other is about 1/2 pound. You can have it all for $25. Just gotta figure out how to get it to you.

Do you get near Kerrville or San Antonio very often?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        Ok, good deal. I checked my supply when I got home and I have 1 full pound and the other is about 1/2 pound. You can have it all for $25. Just gotta figure out how to get it to you.

Do you get near Kerrville or San Antonio very often?
        I live just east of San Antonio so that’s no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          I live just east of San Antonio so that’s no problem.
          Good deal. I'll give you a shout before I head to SA next time and we'll work out the details.

Comment

I have 2 boxes of 100 rounds each Hornady SST 165 grain - .308 caliber - $30 per box or would trade for .204 brass, or Nosler Partitions .308 or 6.5 creed

Comment

I have 117 178gr .308 amax I’d trade for
              100-120 6.5 bullets any brand just about
              140gr eldm 6.5mm
              147/143 eldm 6.5mm
              178gr bthp.308 (hornady)
              75gr eldm 223

Also would trade for neck die .223 rem

Sale price 30$?

Comment

I have 121 Hornady SST 140 grain 6.5 creedmore bullets - $30 or would trade for .204 brass

Comment

Alright, I am switching everything up and am in need of a set of 308 dies and brass as well as the shell plate holder for a Lee Loadmaster and some turrets. Need other shell plates too for 9mm and 38/357.

I have a Lee Pro 1000 with 6-7 different shell plates, equal turrets, 2-3 sets of 30-06 dies, hundreds of cleaned, sized, and primed ‘06 brass. For that matter I have a Savage 110 threaded 30-06, several hundred rounds and @ 100 subsonics to part with too. I am in Bryan and Port O’Connor.

Michael

Comment

I have a full box (100) of Swift Scirocco 180 gr .308 I picked up in a package deal I have no use for. Would trade for equal value (~$64 at MidwayUSA) of Barnes LRX 77 gr .224 or similar.

Comment

Does anyone have a rifle chambered in the old 30 Waters wildcat round? If so, send me a PM please.

Michael

Comment

I guess I am in the market for a reloading press, if anyone has a decent one that you are wanting to get rid of. I am about to jump into the reloading game and don’t want to spend a fortune starting up. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                          I guess I am in the market for a reloading press, if anyone has a decent one that you are wanting to get rid of. I am about to jump into the reloading game and don’t want to spend a fortune starting up. TIA

I have a couple collecting dust that I could be talked out of.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            I have a couple collecting dust that I could be talked out of.

Michael

PM sent.

Thanks!

Comment

I’m looking for Federal 215M primers. Please send me a message if you have any

Comment

Finally got a house again so I need to get everything for reloading. Went through some boxes and have some stuff I had picked up before we moved for my 300bo

500 rounds 125gr SST, would trade for subs or something in the 140gr for 6.5cm

Also have a box of 1000 cci small pistol primers #500 that I’d trade for small rifle primers, .270 dies, 6.5creedmoor dies or various reloading components

Comment

Working...
                                X