Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 05-20-2019, 11:41 AM   #6501
Jtrage
Eight Point

Hunt In: Cherokee County

Thanks. I'll give it a go.
Jtrage is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 12:56 PM   #6502
justletmein
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Long shot... But it's free LOL Like a free lotto ticket. I just signed up to try and figure out what it's about.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/4zwJIyN3n

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
I'm in

Remind Tim to verify your registration

Reserve 1,687 immediately following your verification

Last edited by justletmein; 05-20-2019 at 01:01 PM.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 01:11 PM   #6503
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Got it. Was wondering if the link still worked. Guess it does.

Now lets all wait 10 years and be rich LOL
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 02:09 PM   #6504
fulmer34
Ten Point

Hunt In: Coke, Runnels, Val Verde counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkinlead View Post
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/wT-xi6EWN

This link will stop working once I知 out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
Thanks, Ill give it a shot also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
fulmer34 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 02:42 PM   #6505
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kempner Texas, Bandera Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulmer34 View Post
Thanks, Ill give it a shot also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Chunkinlead

I used your invite! Thanks!
clffrdfdge is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 02:44 PM   #6506
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:45 PM   #6507
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Here痴 an invite Incase someone needs.

This link will stop working once I知 out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
Old 05-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #6508
Big Ace
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wilson County

"Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.
Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/MNh6qpJyu
This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."
Big Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 05:05 PM   #6509
sandhillhunter
Four Point

Hunt In: Taylor County, TX and New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ace View Post
"Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.
Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/MNh6qpJyu
This link will stop working once I知 out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."

I signed up Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sandhillhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 05:28 PM   #6510
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Long shot... But it's free LOL Like a free lotto ticket. I just signed up to try and figure out what it's about.

Everyone's stealing my thunder! LOL I need a few more to sign up!

Old 05-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #6511
justletmein
Ten Point

Quote:
Hey now, who you calling everyone?
Old 05-20-2019, 05:45 PM   #6512
CSanders
Ten Point

Hunt In: Palestine

I signed up under your link Tim.
CSanders is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 05:48 PM   #6513
bobc
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bell County, New Mexico

Quote:

Just registered with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 05:53 PM   #6514
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
Hey now, who you calling everyone?
I was playing around. It doesn't matter who people sign up under.

I'm more interested in what people think about this.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:35 PM   #6515
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by clffrdfdge View Post

I need 3 more sign ups. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:39 PM   #6516
Tx_Wader
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jackson County and Utopia

Clifford please verify my registration!

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/ddrDAqf9h

Last edited by Tx_Wader; 05-20-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Tx_Wader is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 08:41 PM   #6517
Tx_Wader
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jackson County and Utopia

Duplicate
Tx_Wader is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 08:48 PM   #6518
antleraddict
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: SHNF, Leon Co

Quote:
I need 3 more sign ups. Thanks in advance.
I just signed up using your link. Thanks
antleraddict is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 09:21 PM   #6519
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by antleraddict View Post
I just signed up using your link. Thanks
I believe I have verified everyone.
Old 05-20-2019, 10:16 PM   #6520
Mossback
Ten Point

Hunt In: Comal county

I知 in
Mossback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2019, 10:29 PM   #6521
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Do you get 5 invites or ten?
Old 05-21-2019, 06:43 AM   #6522
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Do you get 5 invites or ten?
They give you more if you hit the current goal. I need a few more and then I'm supposedly really done..We shall see LOL

Old 05-21-2019, 06:48 AM   #6523
In-Yo-Grill
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Waring, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etxbuckman View Post
I guess you got your 2-factor authenticator fixed?

I need to get with you again about how to sell, re-buy. I wanna dump Tron and move it to XRP.

Then I wanna take a dump on Justin Sun痴 desk.
Haha...Yeah, I had the passwords and original phone so it was an easy move.
In-Yo-Grill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2019, 08:54 AM   #6524
BigRed323
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas, Missouri

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this. Here is my invite link:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/e5-4mHtsz

There is no limit on sending the link, but you can only verify 5 friends in total.

Initiative Q will succeed only if many people join. The more people invite their friends, the greater the likelihood of reaching the goal of each Q being worth around one US dollar.

-Q team.
BigRed323 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2019, 08:55 AM   #6525
BigRed323
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas, Missouri

Last edited by BigRed323; 05-21-2019 at 08:58 AM.
BigRed323 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2019, 09:00 AM   #6526
MRWHITE87
Spike

Hunt In: Kauffman county TX./ Delores Co

buy what you can, and ignore it for 3-5 years. don't watch the big swings. IT IS THE NEXT MONEY.

Blockchain tech is now where email was in 92.
setup a coinbase account, and buy whatever you can put away for a few years. " I should have bought when it was cheap" is relative when you see it all go up 100,000% in the next few years....

Disclaimer, I'm not an adviser, just a guy that hodls lots of XRP.
MRWHITE87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #6527
justletmein
Ten Point

Quote:
I was playing around. It doesn't matter who people sign up under.

I'm more interested in what people think about this.
Oh I know, I was just pointing out that I didn't post my link lol
Old 05-21-2019, 06:58 PM   #6528
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Back up I need a few more to sign up.

Quote:

Old 05-21-2019, 10:30 PM   #6529
Efren
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
I'm in

Remind Tim to verify your registration

Reserve 1,687 immediately following your verification
Just signed up
Efren is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 07:18 AM   #6530
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fort Bend, Gillespie

Quote:
They give you more if you hit the current goal. I need a few more and then I'm supposedly really done..We shall see LOL

Link didn't work so I'm assuming your good?
Backwoods101 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 08:39 AM   #6531
JonBoy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason, TX; Doss, TX

Signed up Tim...jondbartlett
JonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 08:44 AM   #6532
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Okay putting this back up, I believe I need some more to sign up to hit the goal.

Old 05-22-2019, 09:02 AM   #6533
JonBoy
Ten Point

If all others fail, here's my invite link. Not trying to step on toes just making sure we all have a way to get there.

https://initiativeq.com/invite/e7NRQMpZ1
Old 05-22-2019, 09:02 AM   #6534
Patton
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell

Clay I just signed up with your link.
Patton is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 09:03 AM   #6535
JonBoy
Ten Point

If all others fail, here's my invite link. Not trying to step on toes just making sure we all have a way to get there.

...that is, once Tim verifies me
Old 05-22-2019, 09:08 AM   #6536
Mossback
Ten Point

And in case John boys fills up, here is another mine:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/SmPjy3Frw

And a referral to download the app

https://invite.initiativeq.com/SmPjy3Frw/e
Old 05-22-2019, 09:09 AM   #6537
WhiskeyTango
Ten Point

Hunt In: Seven Oaks(PolkCounty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBoy View Post

...that is, once Tim verifies me
I followed yours>

Hunter U.
WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 09:26 AM   #6538
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
I followed yours>

Hunter U.
Got it. I can't verify until I'm verified. We have a bonafide log jam
Old 05-22-2019, 09:32 AM   #6539
Who Brought'em
Four Point

Hunt In: Caldwell, Fayette, Mason County

I just tried it and it sent you an email it said JonBoy
Who Brought'em is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 09:35 AM   #6540
Who Brought'em
Four Point

Hunt In: Caldwell, Fayette, Mason County

Haha, now your post is making sense
Who Brought'em is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 09:37 AM   #6541
Mossback
Ten Point

I知 verified if someone wants to use my link
Old 05-22-2019, 09:43 AM   #6542
clffrdfdge
Ten Point

Still need like 4 more sign ups I believe:

Also everyone that signed up download the app. Thanks.

Initiative Q continues to grow, with more than 6 million people registered! They are now moving to the next step, and releasing an Android/iPhone app, which will become their payment app once the payment network is launched. Install it now using this link and we both reserve more Qs. https://invite.initiativeq.com/xdaHd_KBj/e
Old 05-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #6543
Jtrage
Eight Point

Hunt In: Cherokee County

If all others are filled you can use mine:

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/LO7XbTnnj

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."
Jtrage is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #6544
LROSE
Ten Point

Here is my link if anyone needs to sign up still:

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/D-F4pV-cT

LROSE is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #6545
LROSE
Ten Point

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Jtrage;14161492]If all others are filled you can use mine:

John - I used your link...
LROSE is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-22-2019, 12:59 PM   #6546
wes
Eight Point

Hunt In: Guadalupe County