Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    About $200 shipped
    That’s not bad. I wouldn’t sell you one of mine for $200. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Haha well that’s good to hear then

Comment

Haha well that’s good to hear then

Comment

Anybody know where I can find a bottle of a MidWinter Nights dram? Or what time of year I need to start looking for it? I had some the other night at a local bar and really liked the stuff

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
            ^^^^^Glad you like this, but I think its terrible! Not trying to be rude, just my opinion.

I didn’t find it terrible but I was no overly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              I didn’t find it terrible but I was no overly impressed.
              That blended is really sweet. Great mixer

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                Anybody know where I can find a bottle of a MidWinter Nights dram? Or what time of year I need to start looking for it? I had some the other night at a local bar and really liked the stuff
                Finding it on a shelf is not an easy thing even when it’s supposed to be out. I would be surprised if a bottle is on a shelf anywhere for retail still

Comment

This might be the most complex one in my collection. Every sip tastes different. I can’t tell you if I love it or hate it. Ha. It’s extremely unique. For the price and how different it is, I’ll say pass. 200 more dollas get’s ya Boss Hogg Black Prince which is exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I love it. I am a huge rye fan and this might be the best rye out there.

Comment

This might be the most complex one in my collection. Every sip tastes different. I can’t tell you if I love it or hate it. Ha. It’s extremely unique. For the price and how different it is, I’ll say pass. 200 more dollas get’s ya Boss Hogg Black Prince which is exceptional.

I’m a fan of all the Whistle Pig line up. I do however feel they get a little over the top price wise on their flagship bottles for what they are. Therefore with them, I stay in the Farmstock realm.

I prefer to spend what they demand for their Boss Hog on a higher end Bourbon [emoji1634]. I love Rye, but $450 a bottle ? For a bottle of wheaties? Nah.

Comment

Did a Scotch tasting at a friend’s house last week. Had a great time and we decided we would do a bourbon tasting at my house tonight. Here is my contribution and others are bringing bottles of ETL, regular Blantons, Bookers 30th, Barterhouse, Rhetoric 25, etc.

Now I just have to find all my Glencairns.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                        Did a Scotch tasting at a friend’s house last week. Had a great time and we decided we would do a bourbon tasting at my house tonight. Here is my contribution and others are bringing bottles of ETL, regular Blantons, Bookers 30th, Barterhouse, Rhetoric 25, etc.

Now I just have to find all my Glencairns.

Solid

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                          ^^^^^Glad you like this, but I think its terrible! Not trying to be rude, just my opinion.
                          Don't like it either.

Comment

This is one hell of a value Rye. Really impressed.

Comment

Last edited by MetalMan2004; 02-23-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Well I’ve stayed away from this thread (and the liquor stores) for as long as possible. I had an appointment Friday on the opposite side of town so I stopped in a store close by and I’m glad I did!

Last edited by MetalMan2004; 02-23-2019, 07:28 PM. Reason: This is the hardest forum to post pictures to

Comment

Working...
                                X