D3 National Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D3 National Championship Game

Not sure if any of you guys keep up with NCAA football but they are playing the D3 National Championship game on Friday in The Woodlands. A Texas team, UMHB Crusaders, are taking on Mount Union at Woodforest Bank Stadium at 6:00. Should be a great game and the Texas team could use all the support they can get.

Unless UMHB dropped off a bit, they were untouchable when my wife went to school there 4 years ago.

Comment

My son played against UHMB 3 years ago (got clobbered), and we have some friends whose kids are playing with them now. Have had a fantastic team the past few years, but Mount Union is dang good too. Gonna be a fantastic game.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
        Unless UMHB dropped off a bit, they were untouchable when my wife went to school there 4 years ago.
        UMHB has not dropped off and in my opinion has gotten better. However Mount Union is very very good again. They are also the defending national champions. Hopefully UMHB can knock them off the pedestal.

Comment

Will this be televised? I can't make it there, but I sure wouldn't mind watching it.

Comment

ESPN 3 maybe?

Comment

Mt Union has been a D3 powerhouse for a long time. We played against them when I was in college. They seem to always be in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                Mt Union has been a D3 powerhouse for a long time. We played against them when I was in college. They seem to always be in the playoffs.

This is their 21st title game since 1993. They won 13 of those.

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
                  This is their 21st title game since 1993. They won 13 of those.
                  Makes since.. I started college in 1995.

Comment

Dude, that’s gonna be a game! Hope I can make it.

Comment

Cru!!

Comment

I coached at Hardin-Simmons when they first were looking at starting football. They came looked at our set up and watched us practice for a week. I'd say that they got things right from the start way back then!
                        Hope they get a W!
                        Go Cru!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          I coached at Hardin-Simmons when they first were looking at starting football. They came looked at our set up and watched us practice for a week. I'd say that they got things right from the start way back then!
                          Hope they get a W!
                          Go Cru!
                          When did you coach at HSU?

Cru plays at a really high level, Coach Fredenburg has done an incredible job there. Go Cru!

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                            Will this be televised? I can't make it there, but I sure wouldn't mind watching it.
                            I think I saw it listed on ESPNU this Friday

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              When did you coach at HSU?

Cru plays at a really high level, Coach Fredenburg has done an incredible job there. Go Cru!
                              Yes, Pete is a great man and coach. I was at HSU in 95 and 96 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X