• Show
Clear All

No, Daniel did

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      No, Daniel did

That made me spit my beer out lol.

Comment

Does anyone else cook their blackstrap like this? I use my pit and they turn out amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Does anyone else cook their blackstrap like this? I use my pit and they turn out amazing.
          I’ve never put them on a string, but bacon wrapped with S&P is a pretty good way to go. I like mine just flame-kissed. That looks tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
            I’ve never put them on a string, but bacon wrapped with S&P is a pretty good way to go. I like mine just flame-kissed. That looks tasty.

I use the cable over a tooth pick. It’s easier to remove. And no broken tooth pick that can stick you.

Comment

**** that’s some thick bacon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So Dmack, you post it on Fake Book a few days ago for your good Buddy's to see. Then you post it on here for the real deal hunters to see. I see how we rank!

Comment

Your meat looks delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    So Dmack, you post it on Fake Book a few days ago for your good Buddy's to see. Then you post it on here for the real deal hunters to see. I see how we rank!

I sent it to you in a group text goofy. ( I think you where on it). It’s hard remembering which one I posted in. But I will do better next time buttercup.

Comment

I sent it to you in a group text goofy. ( I think you where on it). It’s hard remembering which one I posted in. But I will do better next time buttercup.
                      Dmack, I saw it on the group text. I was just busting your balls about the Fake Book thing it's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                        Dmack, I saw it on the group text. I was just busting your balls about the Fake Book thing it's a joke.

Don’t do that. I am sensitive lol.

Comment

Lol. Sherry said you have issues. But agree.

Comment

BowOnly, what is wrong with you?

Comment

Well started my vacation wed afternoon went straight to my stand had 2 does bedded on my way in i had to skirt around. Then 30 or 40 min after i get settled in i thought i heard somthing coming down the trail i pull up the binos and see nothing. I pull them down slowly and bam im busted at 12 yards never saw it coming. So i backed out a hr before dark checking cameras i have set in the area. Hunted yesterday morning had saliva go down the wrong hole choked up a storm said ok ill go scout the back side today...man i found some rub and scrape lines that got me thinkin im on that 10s trail and hes here more often. They had fresh scrapes tracks and pee. Before i left i stopped off the old creek bottom i killed the doe...i have a scrape line on my walk in trail so i set another camera. I plan on doing a evening sit on some srapes i gotta run to galveston but should be back for 2 pm....got me pumped up right now!

Comment

I don't post here much but when time allows i do get to the forest as I live less than an hour from it. Anyways I was inline at academy this morning and the guy in front of me was purchasing the APH permit. That not being a permit most Texas hunters purchase I asked where he was going and he said The Sam. Told him good luck. The kicker was he had a basket full of deer corn. Hope he reads the regs before spreading that corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X