Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
    https://vimeo.com/293468795

Yeah I’m excited about the scrapes picking up. I’m hoping to find some more and get them going. Got a couple more to go check tomorrow.

That’s a really nice 8 point that was killed. I can’t wait to see what’s killed this year.

Ty you killed a good one too! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I like to refer to mine as "Mexican Boudain and Snack Sticks"

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
      Cool! Last year was the first time I used the video mode and got some good videos of bucks working a scrape.

Has 13+ showed up lately?

No sir, He’s been gone 7+ weeks
      I’m going to keep the corn fresh, have hope and patience he returns this winter.
      In the mean time get my daughter on that wide 8 or the split g2 buck that’s occupying the corn piles now.

Fingers crossed he comes back soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Lol I like to refer to mine as "Mexican Boudain and Snack Sticks"

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
          Hunted opening weekend But didn’t see much. Buck in the last picture is a New buck that I haven’t seen before, I hope he sticks around.

Good looking deer buddy. That on a paper mill?

Comment

It is so stinkin’ hot and sultry in my blind this evening I almost can’t breathe. I’m having issues with my generator so I’m probably going to bite the bullet and stay at a motel tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              It is so stinkin’ hot and sultry in my blind this evening I almost can’t breathe. I’m having issues with my generator so I’m probably going to bite the bullet and stay at a motel tonight.
              Good luck I’m in liberty county feeder goes off at 6

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                Good luck I’m in liberty county feeder goes off at 6
                Yeah you too. Heard some pigs squealing at 4:45, feeder went off at 5:15. If I had known it was going to suck so bad in this blind I would’ve come in later or hunted my tripod. Theres a nice breeze blowing up top but it’s dead calm in this bottom.

Comment

I went off and left my Thermacell in the blind I’m not hunting this morning and, my Lord, I am dying. I keep an heavy corduroy coat in my truck for emergencies so I’m wearing that to protect my body but my legs and hands are a mess.

What’s worse is that I have yet to see a deer while on stand this season.
                  Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-06-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                    Good looking deer buddy. That on a paper mill?

No sir, my wife’s family has a place in Palestine

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I’m almost glad I can’t hunt this weekend. I can’t deal with the heat and mosquitoes much longer!!

Comment

Didn’t know what oak tree they ate under.... but I knew what ridge they ran to get to em

Like a Judy chop!!!!

2 tags burned
                        Attached Files

Comment

New bucks showing up every day here. deer coming home.. DaddyBrow and kicker3 came home..

Comment

That's a very good looking doe Low Fence!! Gonna be some good eatin'! Congrats on a perfect freezer-filler!

Comment

Shot a doe this morning with the Rage Trypan.

Comment

One of our shooter bucks was at my buddies feeder at 7:50 am this morning, problem was he went home yesterday at lunch thinking it was too warm.... gotta be in the stand to kill em! East tx grind is real, but rewarding when you connect.

Comment

Working...
                                X