Saddle Mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the same as Broke Back mountain for you two?!?! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
      Is that the same as Broke Back mountain for you two?!?! Lol

LOL! Wait what! No broke back here brother!!! That was on Alto Bonito a few years ago!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
        LOL! Wait what! No broke back here brother!!! That was on Alto Bonito a few years ago!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Lmao! Bet you miss that all those years ago, dont you?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sorry that relationship got a little “rocky” for ya! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
          Lmao! Bet you miss that all those years ago, dont you?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sorry that relationship got a little “rocky” for ya! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]lmao

Lmao! Not me I’m good! [emoji1303][emoji12]

Comment

Is a passport required to cross into mexico if you are not going past a checkpoint? Do you need truck title for vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
              Is a passport required to cross into mexico if you are not going past a checkpoint? Do you need truck title for vehicle?
              Don't need a passport to cross into Mexico. I did get asked for my pp a few years ago at a 2nd checkpoint. You need one to get back into Texas though - at least your supposed to. Had several friends, and my dad use a drivers license to get back in. I just use registration on vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post

Birth certificate is a lot better if you don’t have a PP. It’s good to have the truck registration paperwork with you. I’ve been asked several times for it.

Comment

Just got back from the ranch. It’s very GREEN as expected after all the recent rainfall. We had grass 4’ tall in some areas. Going to be slow early on I imagine. Saw a buck still in velvet and a fawn that still had spots. Seems late for that. Lots of deer moving and they looked to be in great shape. Put out a new feeder. Had to pay tax at Columbia. I thought I read on here that we could cross one item per trip. They didn’t agree. Butterflies are thick past Cotulla. Good luck and safe travels.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                    Just got back from the ranch. It’s very GREEN as expected after all the recent rainfall. We had grass 4’ tall in some areas. Going to be slow early on I imagine. Saw a buck still in velvet and a fawn that still had spots. Seems late for that. Lots of deer moving and they looked to be in great shape. Put out a new feeder. Had to pay tax at Columbia. I thought I read on here that we could cross one item per trip. They didn’t agree. Butterflies are thick past Cotulla. Good luck and safe travels.
                    Yea I killed about a million of those butterflies last week. , your place is looking great! I imagine we're all in for a slow beginning to the season.

Comment

Looks good DC wish I could get down to Mexico. My buddies went to ranch last weekend. I have gotten stuck out of the country for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                        Looks good DC wish I could get down to Mexico. My buddies went to ranch last weekend. I have gotten stuck out of the country for work.
                        I know. I called you Tuesday on the way home and the message sounded Chinese! You aren’t missing anything but heat and mosquitoes right now. I’ll bet your place is just as green or even more so than mine. Call me when you get back when you get the chance.

Comment

anyone submitted their gun/license info to Angadi yet?

We are planning a trip down to bowhunt in late October. Wondering what the turn around time on licenses & tags usually is.
                          We won't check in guns until rifle season opens in nov...

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

We are planning a trip down to bowhunt in late October. Wondering what the turn around time on licenses & tags usually is.
                            Amigo we did that months ago . You need to get your info to Gabriel asap.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Amigo we did that months ago . You need to get your info to Gabriel asap.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lol yup paper works done

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Done and over with. Your behind

Comment

Working...
                                X