Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Is it rude to hope someone’s feeder clogs up for a few days

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Well know who it was when the batteries wires are switched ! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.
    I’ll have to put some extra cameras out for security measures.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
      Lol.
      I’ll have to put some extra cameras out for security measures.

Yah but you know how those cams are always malfunctioning.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
        Seen a lot of bucks yesterday including a old buck I’ve had on camera for several years but never seen him in person at my Feeder,until yesterday evening. Here’s a short video of him https://youtu.be/c2dArVMVvIY

Looks like springtime in the pasture.

Planted wheat/oats today on my land.
        Should make for some good mid/late season hunting I hope.

Looking good Jeremy, as green as it is later season hunts seem likely to produce. Although you had a nice one craving corn. Good luck!

Comment

My biggest buck to date. Stuck him Saturday evening at 720pm approximately. I will post up the story in another thread. Pictures was taken the next morning Olen Mills was busy.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
            My biggest buck to date. Stuck him Saturday evening at 720pm approximately. I will post up the story in another thread. Pictures was taken the next morning Olen Mills was busy.
            Really nice buck.......you must have had a top knot notch guide!

Comment

Congrats again, Terry.

It was a good weekend. Glad I was at the lease when you got him....Enjoyed seeing it.

Comment

Great looking deer Terry! Glad you were able to finally catch up with one.

Comment

My biggest buck to date. Stuck him Saturday evening at 720pm approximately. I will post up the story in another thread. Pictures was taken the next morning Olen Mills was busy. [emoji3]

Attaboy Terry! Nice buck! Congrats bud!
                  Last edited by Smart; 10-01-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Slow hunting so we mainly did work getting set ups right, filling feeders, and putting out cameras.

Comment

Awesome congrats terry!!

Comment

Count down has started... getting off work early at 2am to head West!! Will be my first time ever hunting out that way!

Comment

It was slow on the Mertz09,greener than I have ever seen,water still standing everywhere,acorns falling like crazy ,bugs bad, humid like Houston. Can't wait to get back.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                            Count down has started... getting off work early at 2am to head West!! Will be my first time ever hunting out that way!

Good luck man. Shoot straight!

Comment

Covered in deer this weekend, saw up to 40-50 deer one hunt. Mostly young bucks, but did have one big old 8 come in that we have some history with and needs an arrow. He got smart and left before shooting light. Back at it next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                                Covered in deer this weekend, saw up to 40-50 deer one hunt. Mostly young bucks, but did have one big old 8 come in that we have some history with and needs an arrow. He got smart and left before shooting light. Back at it next weekend

40-50 deer one hunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X