Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang storm. Hope you find it.
    Got busted by some does so I moved to my other spot from the corn. Buddy missed a pig. Probably the same one I missed. He had some yearlings in for a second then they left.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
      Dang storm. Hope you find it.
      Got busted by some does so I moved to my other spot from the corn. Buddy missed a pig. Probably the same one I missed. He had some yearlings in for a second then they left.
      The first time he ever had on a deer with an arrow, my son will be here with his dog shortly.

Comment

Dang, good luck on the recovery!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Storm. Where yall at? I'm at my gate and have my cart here. Call me
          Last edited by justindfw; 09-30-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Wind was to light for me this morning and my rear hurt from sitting on that cheap stand all day yesterday I’m taking today off. I’m gonna get my bow restrung tomorrow because I don’t like the way they’re starting to look. I know I put off getting my bow ready way to late this year, but I was busy lol

Comment

We tride hard to find this deer and used my sons Lacy but it was not to be.

Comment

Seams like it was a tough weekend for most on here too. Folks I talked to in the parking lot saw mostly squirrels...few cows and some crows...no deer [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

For those of you hunting this week the best of luck to you. I will be back out there on Saturday that's all the free tine i have. Hours in the stand will get it done.

Comment

Just got back in the stand at 6:30. Hope to see something around last light.

Comment

Put out about 100 lbs of corn today. My old spot still looks active. Seen some very large hog tracks where I usually don't have hardly any hog traffic. If all goes well I will be sitting out there Saturday am.

Comment

Had a pig coming in tonight at 7:15 but wind was shifting directions constantly and I guess he got wind of me and disappeared.

Comment

Which Units do most of yall here hunt? Went driving out there for the first time today, drove by Units B4,3,2 H3,4 Just wanted to put my eyes on the area.

Comment

Once I’m done with paramedic school end of the month I’ll be hittin the Woods! Good luck to y’all and save some for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF36 View Post
                              Which Units do most of yall here hunt? Went driving out there for the first time today, drove by Units B4,3,2 H3,4 Just wanted to put my eyes on the area.
                              Most of us hunt in different areas of the lake , we all start our scouting before the season starts. I have 3 different areas to use depending on the conditions

Comment

For those of you that slacked before season started... and the new persons.

I have a cousin in law, ( he may be part russian ),,,

He hacked into a Famous members puter, and gave me his GPS coordinates, from the last 27 years.

They include spots where he has kilt deer, hogs, squirrels, ducks and other wild game.

Times are tough right now,,.... gotta fix my beloved truck, SO

I am gonna put this massive file up for bid.. will save you hundred ‘s of hours of scouting. I will only accept the highest bid.... maybe.

I have seen’t his trophy wall.

Start the bidding at 1,800$,,, and go up from there. Gotta make it worth my risk.. If’n he finds out, I may be in trouble. He knows where I live.

Hi Mike. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji56][emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X