Ben Sasse at the Kavanaugh hearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Sasse at the Kavanaugh hearings

If you are interested in our separation of powers problem this clip is worth your time. He rightly lays the blame of an over-politicized SCOTUS at the feet of decades of having a lazy, gutless Congress. Right on IMO - he nails it.

Republican senator from Nebraska says Congress too often punts its power to the executive branch to avoid taking responsibility and promote reelection.FOX Ne...

That was great.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Home run...Cruz nailed it as well.

Talk about a day with peaks & valleys!! Lotta ugly was committed today too.

Comment

Can you imagine those democrats running things?? It’s scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep. Might have been my favorite of the day.

Comment

Caught it live. Man their side is way off base.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Caught it live. Man their side is way off base.....................

True but it’s the same thing they think about us....

The scary part is that we know the Dems. Will be in power sooner or later so the Supreme Court appointments are highly important even more so than the economy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  True but it’s the same thing they think about us....

The scary part is that we know the Dems. Will be in power sooner or later so the Supreme Court appointments are highly important even more so than the economy!!!
                  Fact.

Comment

Good Stuff

Comment

Very good stuff - and very much agreed. Very well said.

Comment

The sad thing is, I know toothless folks at various gun clubs that know more about the Constitution and care more about our country than most of the lawyers and life time executive branch members.

Comment

Sasse states he thinks of leaving the Republican party

Comment

Senator Lindsey Graham did a fantastic job as well. I hope people are starting to see through this smoke screen. It’s beyond comical.
                            Sen. Lindsey Graham defended attacked Democrats for being what he called 'hypocrites' about Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh during the first day of con...

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WunFJhgKwig"]Sen. Lindsey Graham Rips Democrats for 'Hypocrisy' During Brett Kavanaugh Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                              The sad thing is, I know toothless folks at various gun clubs that know more about the Constitution and care more about our country than most of the lawyers and life time executive branch members.

Is not having teeth supposed to be a disqualifier of learning or having love of Country???

Comment

Working...
                              X