How's our girl doing this morning?

Comment

Prayers up for Macie

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        How's our girl doing this morning?
        Yep, was just thinking the same thing.

Comment

Keili must be sleeping well, she hasn’t answered her phone this morning. I left at 9:00 last night and Macie was sleeping comfortably. Pretty sure she had a good dose of pain med going on. I didn’t realize exactly how they were going to do the bag, but after seeing it and hearing the Dr explain it, WOW! Now I understand why she may be in the hospital all week. It is a major deal. I guess I have gotten so use to the feeding tube replacement, thats what I was thinking on the bag.

Comment

Talked to Keili. Macie had a good night and slept most of the night. Keili said the nurse was in and out and kept her awake, but she is a light sleeper so it doesn’t take much. The surgery site looks good. They will start giving her food this afternoon. Probably won’t discuss discharge till Friday.

Comment

Thanks Brian, praying all goes well for our girl.

Comment

Have some trouble tolerating her food. Having to go pretty slow. Hopefully today is better. Also a little concerned with the amount of out put. Looks like what she is getting is going straight through her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Still some discomfort but overall doing good. Drs are happy with everything. If you look real close, Macie is trying to smile. Just could get it out. Lol

Comment

Prayers up for Miss Macie!

Comment

Have to share. Just got this text from Keili on our family group text:

Omg! Macie’s ostomy farts...loud and you can see it bubbling.

Comment

Ohh, Brian, are you in trouble now. Nah, we'll leave the rest unsaid. Glad Miss Macie is doing better, I can see her trying to smile.

Comment

Always prayers for Macie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
                              Ohh, Brian, are you in trouble now. Nah, we'll leave the rest unsaid. Glad Miss Macie is doing better, I can see her trying to smile.

It’s all good, yall are family!

Comment

It's gonna get funny now, the smile will turn to laughter when the gas shows up.

Have a great day Macie gal, praying for you and your Mom and Dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X