The Crush, what the heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Trad guys can't hunt in the rain. Their noses would fill up with water.

Drop the freakin mic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
      What’s impressive with setting up on a corn pile? I’d take a guy that hunted 30 days straight going after desert sheep with a bow and not picking up a rifle, or a guy that gets his grand slam with a bow...all with a camera over his shoulder. 65 yards isn’t extreme on a 240lb whitetail.

But that’s just me, then again I learned I gut shot an elk that only went 100 yards and died. So I’m probably just wrong here too and getting close with a corn pile/feeders takes massive skill and practice

Where did I say anything about a corn pile?

But it takes no more skill to hunt over a corn pile than it does to hunt over a planted food plot either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot of luck involved in a 65yd shot on a whitetail. You gotta hope the buck is still there when the arrow arrives. Besides It's a tv show. None of us know what actually happened when the camera was off.

AntlerCollector, keep up the good work. I think I need to change archery shops or hunting buddies. Does your archery shop or deer blind happen to have a pole in it?

Comment

Comment

C

Comment

Trad guys can't hunt in the rain. Their noses would fill up with water.

Blaaahaaa

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                    Seems you are butt hurt that some one questioned your idol. You are probably one of the grown men that spend hours in a line for a autograph from a guy like Lee. I saw a few hundred like you at the lone star outdoor show waiting for hours in line creaming in their pants to spend 30 seconds with Waddell. Sad

Lol no where did I say idol or anything near that. Just presented the facts to the internet hunters like yourself. I actually spend my time in the woods, not panning for autographs. But solid take good sir.

Comment

Where is Nicole at in this talk ? And the ex miss Kansas ??

Comment

Yes, he likely wounds some deer, as does Tim Wells, and the other "bwana's". I really don't want them showing it on camera, and, for the most part they don't. I've seen some other shows where they did show it, then proclaimed shots in the gut and the rump "great shots." They then show the recovery of the deer after the coyotes have had their share, or they show it the next spring when they find it. It really does conscientious hunters a disservice. I really don't watch that crap anymore. If people understood how staged a lot of that stuff is, they'd have no interest in it.

Comment

I'm just jealous that they are hunting already...

I still have... checks countdown ticket on phone...

47 days, 13 hours and 36 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            I'm just jealous that they are hunting already...

I still have... checks countdown ticket on phone...

47 days, 13 hours and 36 minutes...

24 days 12 hours 48 minutes until 6:30 opening morning in my neck of the woods!

Comment

Dang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to hunt with AntlerCollector!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X