• Show
Clear All

[quote=Graysonhogs;13547549]Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by oktx; 08-14-2018, 05:01 AM. Reason: Wrong person to quote

Comment

The Crush, what the heck?

Comment

No way in hell did she hook up with Gary Levox. That dude is ugly as all get out and about as annoying of a voice as I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Bunch of jealous, butt hurt people complaining about lee like that. He shoots a single pin at super long distances all the time. He gave the back story on the deer, 5 years of history. Almost no visual footage of him in the deer season. He was a sporadic big buck on that farm. He came in, kNew that the trail he was on was as close as he was going to get. The deer was quartering away and he hit him perfect for a quartering away shot. Not to mention the deer scored 201” and was his biggest ever. Lots of experts on here, everyone griping about how poor of a shot he is and unethical the shot was post up your best video of your free range monster bucks and maybe we’ll listen to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Seems you are butt hurt that some one questioned your idol. You are probably one of the grown men that spend hours in a line for a autograph from a guy like Lee. I saw a few hundred like you at the lone star outdoor show waiting for hours in line creaming in their pants to spend 30 seconds with Waddell. Sad

Comment

This thread gets way less interesting without the pics....

truth is...if Michael, Mary, or any of the other OG's had posted that shot... all of you would have been slobbering over it.

Are you commenting on the guy and his profession or the shot ?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Maybe I am just getting old ....but I don't give enough of a flip to get worked up over how far Lee shoots at a deer.

.....As long as he's not shooting at a deer on my place while I'm at full draw aiming at the same, I'm not losing any sleep over what he or any TV hunter does. I have my personal limitations and as long as he's not holding a gun to my head to exceed them, I'm good..
              Hahaha! Goodern!!

I gave up on the crush when they started hunting with that guy from rascal flats. Utterly unwatchable. And the “BBD!” Didn’t help either
              Last edited by sbushee; 08-14-2018, 05:41 AM. Reason: Added text

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley64 View Post
                How is this even a thing. Dude iced a deer from 60 yards in the rain and has a killer wife case closed.

BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                  Hes shooting a Mathews so hes good at that distance!! [emoji16] Now Hoyt or Bowtech hes gonna have to get closer lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Warning Warning Warning!
                  Attached Files

Comment

If these folks were really good they'd shoot their animals at 5 or less with a trad bow.
                    That said, my range will be extended to 40 plus this year. Very close and personable is getting boring

Comment

Ya'll keep em coming, this is way better than the Yellowstone series.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        If these folks were really good they'd shoot their animals at 5 or less with a trad bow.
                        That said, my range will be extended to 40 plus this year. Very close and personable is getting boring

#humblebrag [emoji51][emoji6]

Disclaimer: I am kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          #humblebrag [emoji51][emoji6]

Disclaimer: I am kidding.

Comment

Trad guys can't hunt in the rain. Their noses would fill up with water.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              It’s ok. Calm down. [emoji51]

It’s a hunting show.. I can assure you I could not be more calm. Before and after edit.
                              More pics of chics!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                                It’s a hunting show.. I can assure you I could not be more calm. Before and after edit.
                                More pics of chics!
                                Agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X