Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking animals. good luck guys

Comment

We are working on fixing an old windmill, and then in another area we have a bard that we are going to put gutters on, that feed a 5000 gallon poly tank that then feeds a trough for the wildlife.

Comment

I use the Chaffaye, it's alfalfa with molasses mixed in. 50# block in a plastic bag runs about $13-15. For those with deer that like the alfalfa, my hogs like it too, only drawback.

Comment

Someone around Willow City is going to be real disappointed when he doesn’t show back up on camera. Hit by a truck.
          Attached Files

Comment

My goal is to not take bucks before 5 years of age. Is this guy just a fat 4 year old? Burnet County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe He passed 4 a yr or two ago

Comment

Getting good rain in between Fburg and Llano tonight. Have had 3 hours of a mix between green and yellow on the radar. Would guess an inch or so.

Comment

We go 1.5” of rain 15 miles SW of San Saba today.

Comment

The LCRA station SW of San Saba just a little down the road from our place is showing 1.34 inches. Lord I hope it is somewhat right. LOL! There was a nice red cell set up on top of us earlier this evening. Praying we ALL get some much needed rain this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                      We go 1.5” of rain 15 miles SW of San Saba today.
                      Are you off Sloan rd?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Supposed to rain next 4 days in Fburg/Llano. Hope and pray it does.

Comment

LCRA gauge on my neighbors shows 0.35” for the day. So very thankful! That is our biggest rain in nearly 3 months. Praying for a great soaking the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                            LCRA gauge on my neighbors shows 0.35” for the day. So very thankful! That is our biggest rain in nearly 3 months. Praying for a great soaking the next few days.
                            We have a LCRA Gauge on our place in Richland Springs. 1.67” in the last 3 hours. Hope we get a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                              We have a LCRA Gauge on our place in Richland Springs. 1.67” in the last 3 hours. Hope we get a lot more.
                              Amazing news! Glad y’all are getting a good rain!

Comment

Yes sir it is coming down at the ranch in San Saba this AM. 2.32 since yesterday and still coming. THANK You Lord.
                                Last edited by DUKFVR; 08-10-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X