LeBron’s I Promise School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    Almost everyone that has a lot of money is sought after by people that sell advice to manage it.

Picking the right people to manage is a skill in itself.

Most fail, especially those who make "new" money.

You still haven't shown my why you think he is unintelligent other than his political beliefs.

Dumb political opponents aren't dangerous. That's why everyone on the right loves Maxine Waters and Hates Obama.
    I said he was dumber than a basketball net. I should’ve said that I think he’s dumb for spewing the anti-Trump rhetoric. Other than that, he may be highly intelligent, but I don’t know as I am not interested enough in sport stars to investigate their lives.

Comment

I see anti-Obama rhetoric every day on here. And he not even in office anymore, just a bunch of whining about the past. What does that say.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Dumb political opponents aren't dangerous. That's why everyone on the right loves Maxine Waters and Hates Obama.
        I don’t love Maxine. So that blows your theory. Are you saying Obama is intelligent? The guy who couldn’t put together a coherent sentence without a TelePrompTer?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
          I see anti-Obama rhetoric every day on here. And he not even in office anymore, just a bunch of whining about the past. What does that say.
          That people are still ****** at what they have to deal with in the present day because of Obama's absolute horrible past administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            That people are still ****** at what they have to deal with in the present day because of Obama's absolute horrible past administration.
            So its different somehow because he is a past president? Got it.

Comment

So its different somehow because he is a past president? Got it.
              Obama invented it. Remember when everything was Bush’s fault? No , you probably don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Obama invented it. Remember when everything was Bush’s fault? No , you probably don’t.
                I do remember vividly this cyclical mentality.
                I wouldn't want you to give Obama much credit at all personally, but please don't say that he invented the "I hate the past president and can say whatever I want" rightfully, while someone says anyone "anti" spreading hate about current is "dumb".

Comment

For a solid 8 years Obama blamed Bush. Typical lib, never take responsibility for anythibg

Comment

I do remember vividly this cyclical mentality.
                    I wouldn't want you to give Obama much credit at all personally, but please don't say that he invented the "I hate the past president and can say whatever I want" rightfully, while someone says anyone "anti" spreading hate about current is "dumb".
                    The dumb part of LeBron, is that while he accuses Trump of racial divide that Trump didn’t do, he’s actually pushing the racial divide issue, by using his celebrity status. Would you consider this “intelligent”?

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                      The dumb part of LeBron, is that while he accuses Trump of racial divide that Trump didn’t do, he’s actually pushing the racial divide issue, by using his celebrity status. Would you consider this “intelligent”?
                      My point is that it is hypocritical to say one thing is dumb only because it fits your political mindset but not when the tables are turned. Do i think what LeBron said is has any constructive merit whatsoever, no. In fact it only adds to the disturbing rhetoric coming from both sides. I don't consider it dumb though.

Comment

My point is that it is hypocritical to say one thing is dumb only because it fits your political mindset but not when the tables are turned. Do i think what LeBron said is has any constructive merit whatsoever, no. In fact it only adds to the disturbing rhetoric coming from both sides. I don't consider it dumb though.
                        First, you don’t know my political mindset. Second, other than the fact that Trump is simply trying to enforce laws that have been on the book for years, I’m not a huge Trump fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          He’s not teaching at the school. He is absolutely an authority on financial planning and strategy. As well as marketing, and just flat out being a good person.
                          How in the hell do you know what kinda person leflop is? I mean I know you have a jersey and a jock for everyday of the week for him but come on.

Comment

I gotta give her credit, Hillary even shows up in threads about Lebron.

Comment

I don’t love Maxine. So that blows your theory. Are you saying Obama is intelligent? The guy who couldn’t put together a coherent sentence without a TelePrompTer?
                              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                How in the hell do you know what kinda person leflop is? I mean I know you have a jersey and a jock for everyday of the week for him but come on.
                                I actually met him in HS. My Grandfather would take me to his games when I would go up there for a few weeks every Summer. My Cousin was a Sheriff for the department where he lives.

I saw him win a couple state championships, and even a football game he played in before he stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X