No announcement yet.

Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From left to right... Rosie, Lucy, Riley, Gator and Blazer. Gator is one big , strong sumbuck!!! Once they click they are going to make one hell of a team. Like Riley says “ he’s fast Dad I mean real fast”
    Attached Files

Comment

This weekend Riley and Gator will be running in the Elite in Waco Thursday and Friday, Friday Night Marble Falls, and Saturday Night either Tejas or Waco for Short Round. Got to make some noise and win some money
      Attached Files

Comment

Trying to track down registration paperwork for horses SUCKS!

Comment

Had a busy weekend !!! Waco Elite and Marble Falls CPRA. Barely tipped the 2nd in Marble to win it. She clocked 15.3 and change and 15.8 was winning it when we left. Made the championship round in Waco Saturday and it was a **** train wreck. Ran over 2 Barrels and told her she should have kicked the third over for a trifecta lol Overall good weekend!!! We know this duo can be fast just have to work out the details!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A752F2EA-DAC0-4F04-BAD2-6F27EFAF9D1B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	24546867

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Had a busy weekend !!! Waco Elite and Marble Falls CPRA. Barely tipped the 2nd in Marble to win it. She clocked 15.3 and change and 15.8 was winning it when we left. Made the championship round in Waco Saturday and it was a **** train wreck. Ran over 2 Barrels and told her she should have kicked the third over for a trifecta lol Overall good weekend!!! We know this duo can be fast just have to work out the details!!!

[ATTACH]916707[/ATTACH]
            Congrats to Riley on the fine weekend

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
              Congrats to Riley on the fine weekend
              Thank you

Comment

Here’s a pretty cool pic following the previous one. So many times I see kids and adults pull up after coming around a barrel then head to the next. That start stop is time and time is money. Here is a picture of a smooth transition of turn and go to the next one. Give them their head and let them run.

Name:	2FD894B0-D104-4071-9FCF-4F6CE2776C4F.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	24546868

Comment

Just found out my wife is pregnant and will be due in February. This is will be our first and we don’t know the gender yet but I know I want him or her to experience some Rodeo. Came across this small saddle at the Fredricksburg trade days and just had to have it for my baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well my daughter took a few weeks off. About to start again. Got the mare for sale. Looking for some new events right now for team penning. Should be a fun fall season

Comment

We are taking a couple weeks off as well. Jr High Rodeos will be kicking off and we have a Jr NFR Qualifier and The American Qualifier. Gonna be a busy fall

Comment

My wife and daughter are in Edna this evening, my daughter is riding and my wife is working. If your there, my wife is set up doing massage work on the horses, stop by and tell her how I spend to much time on TBH.

Good luck

Comment

We have the Blanco County Youth Rodeo next Wednesday evening to kick off our fall season. Sarah is pumped and ready to compete. She was close to winning all around last year in the 10 and under and was the 2nd to youngest. The 2 ahead of her have moved up an age class. Hopefully she can make some clean runs.

Comment

A buddy of mine in Cheyenne made this frame for Riley and his wife picked the colors. What she didn’t know is that Riley shortly after this run and before this frame was even started , was that she decided to run Gator in all Turqouise boots and we’re get some Turqouise shirts made. “ Proverbs 31:25...She is Clothed in Strength and Diginty and Laughs Without Fear of the Future

Name:	BB01CAA5-0244-4AB7-BEC8-8E602BF39AA5.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	24548143

Comment

Last night in Hamilton I think Riley and Gator clicked !!! 16.92 on slow ground. I don’t know how to post video but it was good. Smooth is fast and fast is good.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Last night in Hamilton I think Riley and Gator clicked !!! 16.92 on slow ground. I don’t know how to post video but it was good. Smooth is fast and fast is good.
                                That is great

Comment

Working...
                                X