Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. That is awesome. Keep it up.

Comment

Sent a request to your FB page...

Comment

Congrats on the weight loss and winning the competition!!

Comment

Awesome!!I'm down over 210 pounds in the last 20 months. Eating right is the whole thing. White carbs and sugars are not in my diet at all. I eat about 120 grams of protein daily along with 6-8 servings of veggies. I also quit drinking beer.
          Again Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
            Awesome!!I'm down over 210 pounds in the last 20 months. Eating right is the whole thing. White carbs and sugars are not in my diet at all. I eat about 120 grams of protein daily along with 6-8 servings of veggies. I also quit drinking beer.
            Again Congrats
            Awesome job & Big congrats to you Sir!!

Comment

Again Congrats
              I'm out

Comment

Congrats, man! Fantastic progress

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                  Awesome job!
                  Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                  Congrats. That is awesome. Keep it up.
                  Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                  Congrats on the weight loss and winning the competition!!
                  Again Congrats
                  Originally posted by travisd993 View Post
                  Congrats, man! Fantastic progress
                  Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
                    Sent a request to your FB page...
                    Ok great. I think I got you added

Comment

Pretty crazy results. It seems. Little extreme and crazy to go so long without eating but it appears to be working.

Comment

Congrats on the weight loss. Starving myself is not my idea of healthy eating as you put it, but it obviously produces results. I lost 30 lbs last year just changing the way I eat but definitely not fasting. I feel that is not long term sustainable for the majority of people.

I have cancer (melanoma 3C, which means it spread to lymph nodes) and read some studies where patients on chemo benefited from fasting after treatment, if I get sick I may try it. But I don't start that until the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          Pretty crazy results. It seems. Little extreme and crazy to go so long without eating but it appears to be working.
                          its not xtreme research it

Comment

Congrats on the weight loss!! Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                              Congrats on the weight loss. Starving myself is not my idea of healthy eating as you put it, but it obviously produces results. I lost 30 lbs last year just changing the way I eat but definitely not fasting. I feel that is not long term sustainable for the majority of people.

I have cancer (melanoma 3C, which means it spread to lymph nodes) and read some studies where patients on chemo benefited from fasting after treatment, if I get sick I may try it. But I don't start that until the end of the month.
                              Hey brother! Fasting eats up cancer. Sugar feeds it. Please watch (if you haven't already) The Science of Fasting on amazon prime or YouTube. The results for cancer patients is amazing. Also the study on there where the patients fast to boost their immune system and weaken the cancer cells before chemo is amazing. After watching that please join the Fbook page and learn how to properly fast. I will personally help you whip this cancer. Don't play around. You need to get your body into autophogy ASAP. It's the renewal of your cells. The guy who won the nobel prize 1.5 yrs ago won it for his research into autophogy which kicks in after fasting for 24-48 hrs.

Comment

Great Job Rich, this reminds me of the Snake Juice Diet i watch on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X