DB front raises

Comment

Jackknifes.
        ISO reverse crunches.
        Scissor kick v ups.
        Windshield wipers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Golf and Dr visit today. Surgery set for July 25th!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Golf and Dr visit today. Surgery set for July 25th!
            Good decision to bang it out now and get it done. Speedy recovery for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              Good decision to bang it out now and get it done. Speedy recovery for ya.
              Yep that's the idea and thanks!

Comment

Good luck rtp!

Comment

Second round of PT done yesterday. Lots of body weight extensions, curls, abduction (which I could not do before surgery), seated stepper machine and the antigravity treadmill. I’m tired and sore by the end of the day. I live alone so I did a lot of prep work prior to d-day, but dang!

Made it into myrecliner yesterday. Slept in bed most of the night, but wasn’t comfortable anymore so I got a good 3 hours in in the recliner.

I can walk without the walker although it’s not recommended. I see the ortho on Friday and I’m hoping he’ll cut me lose with a cane. PT again Friday afternoon. YAY.

RTP, glad you’re getting it done now. I knew hurricane season and hunting season were coming up so I went ahead and got my hip done. Recovery will suck but you’ll feel better in the long run. Good luck bother!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    Second round of PT done yesterday. Lots of body weight extensions, curls, abduction (which I could not do before surgery), seated stepper machine and the antigravity treadmill. I’m tired and sore by the end of the day. I live alone so I did a lot of prep work prior to d-day, but dang!

Made it into myrecliner yesterday. Slept in bed most of the night, but wasn’t comfortable anymore so I got a good 3 hours in in the recliner.

I can walk without the walker although it’s not recommended. I see the ortho on Friday and I’m hoping he’ll cut me lose with a cane. PT again Friday afternoon. YAY.

RTP, glad you’re getting it done now. I knew hurricane season and hunting season were coming up so I went ahead and got my hip done. Recovery will suck but you’ll feel better in the long run. Good luck bother!
                    Keep up the good work! PT sucks but it produces miracles by the end. Im so ready to have two good stable legs. Oh and two that dont hurt all the time, not just one.

Comment

Still here.

At the gym every weekday and traveling on weekends while simultaneously eating like crap and ruining my weekday progress....

Yay....

Currently doing chest and will have a jog at the end

Comment

I keep forgetting to post.....Rowing, triceps, back and stretching.

Comment

My wife told me that if I font quit drinking she gone

However in my defense I rarely ever drink just on the weekends and when I do I'm never hammered. Just had a few how would y'all respond to this

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
                            However in my defense I rarely ever drink just on the weekends and when I do I'm never hammered. Just had a few how would y'all respond to this
                            Are you drunk now?

Comment

Roll ups.
                              Ball passes.
                              Plank elbow to opposite knee.
                              Canoes.

Last edited by Muskles; 07-05-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Arms and cardio today

Good pump

Back and abs tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
                                X