Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats.

Comment

One year ago today I started a liquid diet 2 weeks before I had my gastric bypass. I quiet the Donut shop cold turkey and promised them I'd be back in one year. I went in this morning down 105lbs form June 5th 2017. I ordered my usual Blueberry Donut, Link Sausage Croissant and Coffee. I ate 3 bites of the Croissant, drank the Coffee and threw the Donut in the trash. I hope to be down 150lbs next year when I go back.

Comment

Heck of an update, nice job man!

Comment

Super Happy for ya man!!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              One year ago today I started a liquid diet 2 weeks before I had my gastric bypass. I quiet the Donut shop cold turkey and promised them I'd be back in one year. I went in this morning down 105lbs form June 5th 2017. I ordered my usual Blueberry Donut, Link Sausage Croissant and Coffee. I ate 3 bites of the Croissant, drank the Coffee and threw the Donut in the trash. I hope to be down 150lbs next year when I go back.
              Did you ever get stuck at a weight? I have been stuck at 248lbs for a few months.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
                  Did you ever get stuck at a weight? I have been stuck at 248lbs for a few months.
                  Yea, I've been stuck several times. I just go by how my belt fits and not the scale. As long as I can average one new hole a month in my belt, I'm good.

When I'm done I'll be able to make 2 belts out of this one.

Comment

Great job! Glad to see your progress. Hopefully that belt gets longer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job and way to stick with it.

Comment

Nice goin' Jay! That is awesome! You dun lost nearly a whole person! Keep it up sir!

Comment

Good Job and Good Luck

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X