Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see......Kemp with 5 rbi and Davis with 3 runs scored. Nice to finally see some guys at the bottom of the order do some damage. Marisnick and Fisher should take notice.

Comment

11-2 win for the good guys!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Effin sipp.
        I laughed when I saw him warming up in the BP. I laughed even more when Hinch pulled him with 2 on and a 7 run lead.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Not to be a Debbie Downer.......

What is up with Correa at home? 0-4 again last night. Down to a .260 avg with probably around .150 at home, 1/3 of the way into the season

How can you lose it that fast at the plate?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Let's see......Kemp with 5 rbi and Davis with 3 runs scored. Nice to finally see some guys at the bottom of the order do some damage. Marisnick and Fisher should take notice.
            Totally agree. Jake may have trouble getting his job back

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Totally agree. Jake may have trouble getting his job back

Lol Jake is back up today. Reddick to the DL with an infection. He had a spider bite above his knee, and I’m gusssing it’s getting worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little run support for JV! A nice change of pace. Keep it rolling boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Lol Jake is back up today. Reddick to the DL with an infection. He had a spider bite above his knee, and I’m gusssing it’s getting worse

Stop it.

Comment

They were saying after the game that this pitching staff has allowed the fewest runs in the first 50 games of a season since the live ball era began. Simply incredible how good these guys are. Even with the offensive ups and downs this team is on pace to win 104 games!

Comment

They were saying after the game that this pitching staff has allowed the fewest runs in the first 50 games of a season since the live ball era began. Simply incredible how good these guys are. Even with the offensive ups and downs this team is on pace to win 104 games!

Yea and 7 no decisions for Verlander with a 6-2 record for him as well. It is crazy to watch this pitching staff work day in and day out.

Comment

Sad part is.... Sipp's name will be associated with that staff.......

Tell me History doesn't lie its *** off....

Comment

Incredible pitching so far. I remember when we had 10 Sipp's. I can live with 1. He can be hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            Incredible pitching so far. I remember when we had 10 Sipp's. I can live with 1. He can be set on fire.
                            fify

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              fify
                              Make sure Joe Smith is standing next to him when that happens.

Comment

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Make sure Joe Smith is standing next to him when that happens.
                                Lol he has been a disappoint for me as well. Getting lit up every time I see him pitch

Comment

Working...
                                X