Sonic not serving fries anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    The white stuff I believe is sour cream. Chili, cheese, onions, jalapeños were also on there.
    I thought it was dressing or cheese. That looks good as heck, but I would be lazy after eatin all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      I thought it was dressing or cheese. That looks good as heck, but I would be lazy after eatin all that.

You may be right about it being ranch or white cheese. I really wasn't sure. Whatever it is it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        You may be right about it being ranch or white cheese. I really wasn't sure. Whatever it is it's good.
        It's a tall order for sure, but Sonic's Extreme Tater Tots are a strong contender. Made with tater tots (instead of fries) and topped with chili, cheese, onions, pickled jalapeños, and — wait for it — ranch dressing, they're the crown jewel of the brand's secret menu

Comment

I don't get all the hate for Sonic. The Supersonic Double cheeseburger with tots is pretty good. The coneys are good and the onion rings are second to none.

2nd to Whataburger. Better than the other national chains.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            They SHOULD stop selling those disgusting onion rings.
            Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Some people have weird taste buds.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.
              This.

Bunch of girlyman liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I The coneys are good.

FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  I guess I'm a freak. Had my gall bladder taken out in '08. As soon as the doc said I could eat solid food my first meal was a #3 Whataburger w/cheese and japs. Large order of onion rings too. Second meal was pizza. I've been able to eat anything I want with the exception of a couple of things that bothered me before the gall bladder problem.

Well that thing decided it wanted out overnight, and it was gone before lunch, already feels better. I'm gonna try to throttle back on the fast food though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I don't get all the hate for Sonic. The Supersonic Double cheeseburger with tots is pretty good. The coneys are good and the onion rings are second to none.

2nd to Whataburger. Better than the other national chains.

I agree, except add Japs. Those are the only fast food joints I will order a burger from.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Well that thing decided it wanted out overnight, and it was gone before lunch, already feels better. I'm gonna try to throttle back on the fast food though.

They took yer gall bladder out?

Comment

The Supersonic Cheeseburger with jalapenos aint that bad -- i'll grab it when I'm Whataburgered out

Didn't even know they served fries

Ordered many 1/2 full route 44 slushes in highschool

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          They took yer gall bladder out?

Yep. It tried to kill me last night.

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
                            My granddaughter had an order of Sonic tots yesterday and half of it was fries ?
                            Did the tots give birth to fries? Or was there something else going on in that basket?

Comment

Yep. It tried to kill me last night.

Dang it didn’t even give you a 2 weeks notice! What were the symptoms?

Comment

Take care of your self brutha. We don't do fast food very much any way. Never really have.

Comment

Working...
                                X