Sonic not serving fries anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
    Sonic drinks are where its at. Their slushies and ice cream are far better than their food
    I agree!!

Comment

My boy and I just went for drinks and asked the girl about the fry issue. She said she knew they were changing the menu but hadn’t heard of fries going away. They’re still selling them here at the moment.

Comment

I have never ordered chili-cheese fries with jalapenos, but have ordered chili-cheese tots with jalapenos at least fifty times

Comment

Extreme tots from Sonic, thank me later.

Comment

Get the grilled cheese dressed like a mayo burger. Good cheap food right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
              Route 44 cherry limeade
              I take it home and add a couple shots of vodka, than it is really good.

Comment

Used to stop at Sonic's quite often and just get large orders of fries to snack on on the way to the deer lease in Leakey. Once, we stopped at one,I think it was in Bastrop, and got a couple of large orders of fries and I think the grease was bad or something. Both of our guts grumbling. By the time we got to a service station about 60 or so miles further on, we were both afraid to stand up and get out of the truck. The air around that service station is probably still not good. Those fumes probably have a half life of several thousand years...Now. all I get from Sonic are Route 44's.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                  Sonic has one product they sell that is not horrible.
                  They make great ice, perfect for making frozen margaritas.
                  This. The limeades are decent (not as good as Brahms) and the mozzarella sticks are okay.

cricman

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    They have the 2nd best burger of the fast food joints but that won’t matter if they kill fries and chocolate malts...,
                    Brent's been in the bottle again! Hide the keys!

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                      half price slushes and shakes after 8

I'm not very big on either but I did drop in for a slush the other night.. The big 44oz came out to $ 1.07

Tropical flavors. It was a nice treat to say the least
                      screw sonic
                      Went there last week to treat myself after a long day at work. Waited 3-4 minutes at the drive through menu before being greeted by Jenifer. Hi welcome to sonic may I take your order?.....Me...yes I want a route 44 fresh lime slush .... Jenifer...one large Diet Coke will that complete your order?
                      Me.... no I want a route 44 fresh lime slush not a large Diet Coke
                      Jenifer... ok a order of fried cheese sticks, will that complete your order?
                      Me..... seriously you have to be kidding me and I drove off. It will be a long time before going to a sonic for me.
                      Last edited by sendit; 05-11-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                        Extreme tots from Sonic, thank me later.
                        I got those and put them in an ice chest at the last predator competition for the midnight fuel up and I was not disappointed. However I do usually only stop there for ice cream and cheap drinks.

Comment

My favorite was fried pickles with cheese and a side of mayonnaise in high school in Henryetta Oklahoma...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Brent's been in the bottle again! Hide the keys!

So, how do you rate the top 4 fast food joints on burger quality?

Jack has a good breakfast sandwich and nothing else.

Whata is tops

Burger King has nothing I will eat.

McDonalds has nothing I will eat.

For select locations TX Burger can change this up..

Comment

Never liked the fries anyway!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

To heck with the fries, a coworker brought in Banana cream pie shakes from there the other night- dadgum that was some good snackin’.

Like crack in a cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X