TBoT Hill Country Shootout Results!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
    It was nice shooting with you and Mike but I didn’t get that extra credit on that turkey shooting the off like you promised ! Here is the gator shot. Good times sir!
    Lol! I should've got the soothsayer award for predicting you would shoot the head off of that turkey! I don't know when I've had more fun shooting a bow!

Mike and I will camp closer next year to be able to get at least 3 full rounds in.

Plus we'll be bringing small binos to pick out the scoring rings.

Todd

Comment

You going to Texas longbow Ken!
      If work allows. I need to get a legal longbow. I ain’t shooting that selfbow there.

Comment

It was nice shooting with you and Mike but I didn’t get that extra credit on that turkey shooting the off like you promised ! Here is the gator shot. Good times sir!
        Lol, that was funny and you should have got a point or two for that. It was great shooting with you too sir, always appreciate the conversation and just learning from top class shooters like yourself!

Good times, so many great people out there, it was good seeing Chuck and Cody out there this year too. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Comment

Congrats To you all!

Comment

Working...
          X