new lease housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new lease housing

Am absolutely tired of hearing the kids complain about staying in the old popup camper at the lease. Nothing wrong with it but it is tough on them in inclement weather and they are better off staying inside for hours on end. So, i am going to sale the dang thing and went out and bought this (new to me) camper to hopefully curb the complaining
    the bathroom and shower will make all the difference for them
    Attached Files

They'll appreciate more!

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Very nice. All the comforts of home. Congrata

Comment

Man that's nice! What's something like that run ballpark?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Man that's nice! What's something like that run ballpark?
            Not sure how campers go when compared to vehicles in relation to low/high retail
            But.....
            Low retail was around $11,000 & high retail is in the $14,000 range for this year model.

I got this one for $10,900. I think/feel like i got a good deal. Everything works as it should and has no apparent physical or cosmetic defects

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
              Not sure how campers go when compared to vehicles in relation to low/high retail
              But.....
              Low retail was around $11,000 & high retail is in the $14,000 range for this year model.

I got this one for $10,900. I think/feel like i got a good deal. Everything works as it should and has no apparent physical or cosmetic defects
              Sounds like you did great to me

Comment

Working...
              X