Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you pratice with your bow quiver on the bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
    Always practice with my quiver on and the first arrow out just like it will be on a real hunt.
    x2.....

Comment

Both

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        Always have mine on. Practice, hunting, etc. Always keep arrows in it too. I just started out that way and never changed. A bow without a quiver on it feels weird for me to shoot now.

Same for me!

Comment

One of the reasons I like a heavy riser recurve is, the quiver has pretty much no effect on it. I shoot the same with it off as I do with it on.

Rick

Comment

Quiver on every bow. They stay on while practicing and hunting. I feel they provide more stability during the shot and keep the bow still. The only consideration if hunting turkey's is to have natural colored feathers.

Doug

Comment

Hunt & practice with it on. Doesn't really matter as it is a personal preference, but however you hunt practice the exact same way.

Comment

My quiver is screwed into my riser... so from the get go, i decided i was hunting with it on. That being said, it is also why i chose a 4 arrow quiver. No way in hell I am carrying 8 arrows on my bow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X