No announcement yet.

Dick’s Sporting Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you boycott a place you don't shop at ?

Comment

What real hunter shops at Dickies any way? Worst store ever in my opinion.

Comment

Their official statement came out confirming this.

Comment

They are overpriced anyways. They had a 25% off all guns sale before Christmas. The same rifle I could get at ****'s with the 25% off was the same price at Bass Pro.

I still remember people on here thinking they got a good deal LOL.

Comment

Already a thread on this...they quit selling ar's after sandy hook, i use to work for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Never been in one of their stores & never will.
              Can I ask why you don’t go to D!€£s? I checked my list of TBH boycotts and there not on it. But I may have missed the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                Already a thread on this...they quit selling ar's after sandy hook, i use to work for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                ^^^^

Comment

Picked up a feeder timer and 3 Duke dog proof coon traps from them on Friday so I'm ready when you are

Comment

I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
                    It's a logical policy

Comment

Only time I ever bought from them was when they had 20% off the entire store including guns.

Comment

Will this include their field and stream stores? Their gun selection is pretty nice, better than arcademy and bass pro

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
                          It's a logical policy
                          Could be logical if you didn't have them heading out fighting for your freedom with firearms you won't allow them to buy at under 21 with the possibility of never returning home.
                          Last edited by ShaBow; 02-28-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            What real hunter shops at Dickies any way? Worst store ever in my opinion.

Not when they have 25% of plus I get a savage rebate [emoji41] store is crapola for any hunting gear though. Nice fishing section. I was more surprised they have guns at all rather than mad they had no ARs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                              Can I ask why you don’t go to D!€£s? I checked my list of TBH boycotts and there not on it. But I may have missed the thread.
                              Their prices alone keep me out of the store. Not to mention the $7/hr "morans" they hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Can you boycott a place you don't shop at ?
                                Exactly ! I've been in one years ago because "it was there". Never been back.

Comment

Working...
                                X