Kubota or John Deere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
    if you are going with the L3901, might as well look at the L4701. I sell used tractors, and we sell mainly JD and Kubota. New ones will have the emission crap on them. just a thought from what I see daily: we have more people swapping in the newer Kubotas with the emissions (regen system) on older Kubotas without the regen. I would look for a good low houred one without the emissions if it was me. They are out there. We get quite a few in. if I can help with anything, just shoot me a text 903-603-3540.

in my opinion, I would strongly consider a Mahindra too. if I was looking, I would look at them real hard, you can usually save some money...and they have 5yr powertrain warranty too.

if you want, take a look at our website www.noondaytractor.net and let me know if I can help.
    yep. definitely give a look at the used market pre DEF. He will also be able to afford a bigger tractor. I will say got a 5085 and haven't had any issues with the emissions stuff. Mahindra and LS are really making some noise and make a nice tractor for the prices. Or just go find you a Deer 4020 0r 4440!!

Comment

you get better quality and more for your money with Kubota i have a L3201 and like all above has said i regret not going bigger i have 14 more payments and i am trading in for 50 horse

Comment

Had 45 HP Deere, traded for a 55 HP Kubota.

IMHO there is no comparison in tractors 60 HP and below. Kubota all the way.

Comment

Kubota.

Comment

Which ever dealer close by has the best stocked parts department and service department. When I break down I don't want to wait a week for a part.

Comment

I bought my L4600 about 5 years ago with 50 hours. The old man that sold it to me told me “if you take care of this tractor, in three years it will be worth exactly what ya paid for it.”

He lied...it’s worth more today than the day I bought it. My Kubotas was the last model before they put the emission crappola on it. It’s been a great tractor. Will keep it forever.

Comment

Please buy a bigger tractor! We have a John Deere 4105, and while it’s a great running tractor, I wish we went a different route. The compact tractor wheelbases are just too short. They have good lifting capacity, but are too short and unstable. Please do yourself a favor, and get a longer wheel base tractor in 50+HP. With the size of your property, you should really be checking into something with rear remotes, and big enough to run a small batwing shredder. Take it from people as above and myself, you will very likely regret buying a tractor that small. We have 11 acres and 5 acres and wish we went bigger. Good luck

Comment

Mahindra

Comment

Come down to temple and we can get you a deal on a kubota. We have mx4800 tractors on sale

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                      I bought my L4600 about 5 years ago with 50 hours. The old man that sold it to me told me “if you take care of this tractor, in three years it will be worth exactly what ya paid for it.”

He lied...it’s worth more today than the day I bought it. My Kubotas was the last model before they put the emission crappola on it. It’s been a great tractor. Will keep it forever.

What year did the emissions crap get put on tractors?

Comment

Kubota, heck that John Deere probably has a kubto motor in it. Was looking at cat track steers and they have Kubota blocks. Had a bobcat that has a Kubota block, my Lincoln welder has a Kubota. That tells you something.

Comment

Originally posted by triple_duece View Post
                          What year did the emissions crap get put on tractors?
                          Somewhere around 2014-2015...I think.

Comment

Kubota without a doubt. New JD aren’t what they use to be.

Comment

For the work and the land you described i would even look at a track loader. The people I know who have them find them the most used machine on their farm from a utility work standpoint. They also have tractor(s). I've been toying with idea of adding one.

Comment

I hear comments on pre emissions Kubota? What year model did kubota start putting the emissions on their tractors? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X