2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    I agree. I have a 50 mm Leupold in Tally 20 MOA lows on a similar barrel contour.
    Have you found anyone with better prices on the tallys? Obviously no rush in ordering rings but I think that's what I'm going with

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
      It is cool seeing 34% of the sales are guys buying rifles for their ladies.
      That is nice of them buying the wifes and daughters new custom guns!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Have you found anyone with better prices on the tallys? Obviously no rush in ordering rings but I think that's what I'm going with

Unless you are talking about their tactical rings their lightweight one piece rings are on Amazon for under $50.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What height rings would y'all recommend for this build? I have a vortex viper pst gen2 5-25 x 50 that I plan on using with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
            What height rings would y'all recommend for this build? I have a vortex viper pst gen2 5-25 x 50 that I plan on using with it.
            I asked earlier in the thread and Robert said mediums on a 30mm tube and 50mm objective. Some may take lows depending on brand of rings. Didn’t say which ones.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
              I asked earlier in the thread and Robert said mediums on a 30mm tube and 50mm objective. Some may take lows depending on brand of rings. Didn’t say which ones.
              Thank you! That’s what I was thinking.

Comment

Are they ready yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  Are they ready yet?
                  LOL! Gonna be a long wait. Isn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    LOL! Gonna be a long wait. Isn’t it?
                    No kidding!! Especially when I got the scope this week.

Emailed talley a question and haven't heard back. That's all I need

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                      Are they ready yet?
                      Lol. I'm probably as excited about getting them delivered as everybody is about getting them. These things are going to be shooters!! All parts have been ordered, so the clock officially started earlier this week. Did get a bit of good news from Grayboe. They have added several new moulds for the Terrain since we last spoke when we were getting this thing going, so that should help speed things up as far as the original schedule goes. How much I don't know, but their capacity more than doubled.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                        Lol. I'm probably as excited about getting them delivered as everybody is about getting them. These things are going to be shooters!! All parts have been ordered, so the clock officially started earlier this week. Did get a bit of good news from Grayboe. They have added several new moulds for the Terrain since we last spoke when we were getting this thing going, so that should help speed things up as far as the original schedule goes. How much I don't know, but their capacity more than doubled.

Awesome, thanks for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woo hoo!

Comment

Sweet. Can’t wait to get it

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              No kidding!! Especially when I got the scope this week.

Emailed talley a question and haven't heard back. That's all I need

Yeah I got my scope last week. Got to get rings but think I will wait on the gun.

Comment

Brass is here, prepped and primed. Glass on order and rings in hand.

But I’m not anxious or anything [emoji53]

Comment

Working...
                                X