2017 f250.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 f250.

I know there are several forms about these trucks on here already, but it seems like most people are opting for the lariat or better trim package. Personally I would ruin leather in a months time. (Pliers in my back pocket) etc... anyone snagged one in the XLT package? What are they coming off the sticker? I would like heated/AC seats,LED headlights, basically the lariat package with cloth seats. Not sure if that is even an option in the XLT package. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
    I know there are several forms about these trucks on here already, but it seems like most people are opting for the lariat or better trim package. Personally I would ruin leather in a months time. (Pliers in my back pocket) etc... anyone snagged one in the XLT package? What are they coming off the sticker? I would like heated/AC seats,LED headlights, basically the lariat package with cloth seats. Not sure if that is even an option in the XLT package. Thanks in advance.
    Not available in XLT as you'd like it. But you can get heated seats in an XLT if you option for the Premium Package. When I come home next year, I'll likely purchase an XLT Premium. But there are folks who are, among other things, also retrofitting LED headlights, 8" Productivity Screen gauge cluster, and heated steering wheel into lower trimmed Super Duties. Some of those are easily done, some not so much...but you get the idea.

I've attached the 2017 Job 2 Super Duty Order Guide which shows you what's available in which trim. There aren't many changes in the 2018 models, but we'll find out the 2019 specs here in a month or two also. Hope this helps.
    Attached Files

Comment

This doesn't really answer your questions but maybe it will help:

The only new truck that I've ever bought is a 2011 XLT 4WD crew cab. It's now at about 125k miles and is still my daily driver. I bought it in late September 2011 and they came off sticker about $12K. It's been a great truck and about the only thing that I would do differently is put seat covers on it when I first bought it. It has light grey interior and the driver's side has become pretty dirty over the years.

My next one will be a Lariat with leather but that will be a few years. Looking forward to the center console too.

Comment

I just bought the XLT Premium Package with heated seats. Its got almost everything a lariat does other than leather, 360 cameras (mine still has 2 reverse cameras), and a sunroof.

Edit: sticker was $60,800, drive out truck price $51,200
        Last edited by mfarmer; 02-14-2018, 07:50 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Or just the lariat premium to get all the goodies you want and put a good set of seat covers on it. I am the same as you as far as I would ruin a leather truck in no time. I went with the xlt premium. Basically has everything I wanted but the led headlights and the led light on the tailgate which I miss, had it on my xlt sport 150 but apparently cant get it until lariat on a 250. I got about 9k off sticker back in July. I have ruff tuff seat covers on mine that I have been really impressed with
          Last edited by ckamp52; 02-14-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post

You need to get a lariat and get seat covers or get a fanny pack for the pliers[emoji23].

Trucks that sticker for $65,000 or higher you should be able to get a minimum of 10k off. My lariat was $73,500 with $7500 off but I bought it a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure about the 2017, but I looked at a 2018 XLT 6.2 L gasser at Red McCombs in SA on Saturday. They kinda screwed me around when I purchased my 2014 F-150, but they contacted me and said they were looking for good used trucks like mine and would do their best to reach my price point.

I found one I wanted, but it was at Northside Ford and was listed at $43,900 with all the listed discounts. Dark blue metallic FX4 and it was bad arse. Sales guy calls back and says now the truck is 51k and they were only gonna discount $1250. I laughed at him and told him to take it back that I'd go get it cheaper at Northside.

Then, like a knucklehead, I told him I'd be in on Saturday to look at the truck. Once agin, he said he would do his best to get me in that truck. He said he'd beat up his sales manager a little before I got there.

To shorten my story, they couldn't reach my price point. Every payment was $300-$400 more than what I told them, and they knew that. Then the sales manager says can you meet me half way which meant putting 5k down. I laughed, grabbed my keys, and told them they'd wasted enough of my time and to go pound sand.

I won't be stepping on Red McCombs's property again.

I will say this though. That F-250 was a sweet ride. Cloth interior, but I could live with that since the leather upgrade was going to cost another $1700.

Comment

I put 270k on my leather seats with little wear. They hold up better than cloth seats and are more comfortable to me. No stains no tears. Easy to clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I got an XLT premium package with most everything on it minus sun roof, 360 cams, leather, etc and left under 50k. The mark up on those crazy trim packages is insane. That's the pickups they make their $ on for sure. 6.7 fx4

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                    I just bought the XLT Premium Package with heated seats. Its got almost everything a lariat does other than leather, 360 cameras (mine still has 2 reverse cameras), and a sunroof.

Edit: sticker was $60,800, drive out truck price $51,200
                    6.7 or 6.2?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      6.7 or 6.2?
                      That’s 6.7 price

Comment

Aftermarket is where it’s at, buy the truck stripped and add what you want much cheaper, especially if you don’t want leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2017 f250.

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          That’s 6.7 price

Not too shabby. I paid 44k for my 2011 Lariat, the zoned a/c / heat is what I'll be looking to retain when I replace it. If the XLT premium comes with that I'll give it a look.

Btw, the 6.2 gasser is slated to be replaced with a new 7.0 dual overhead cam soon, so the net says.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by DaveC; 02-14-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I paid 42,500 for a 2017 xlt premium with leather seats added. 6.2 gasser very nice truck got it at grapevine ford

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                              I'm not sure about the 2017, but I looked at a 2018 XLT 6.2 L gasser at Red McCombs in SA on Saturday. They kinda screwed me around when I purchased my 2014 F-150, but they contacted me and said they were looking for good used trucks like mine and would do their best to reach my price point.

I found one I wanted, but it was at Northside Ford and was listed at $43,900 with all the listed discounts. Dark blue metallic FX4 and it was bad arse. Sales guy calls back and says now the truck is 51k and they were only gonna discount $1250. I laughed at him and told him to take it back that I'd go get it cheaper at Northside.

Then, like a knucklehead, I told him I'd be in on Saturday to look at the truck. Once agin, he said he would do his best to get me in that truck. He said he'd beat up his sales manager a little before I got there.

To shorten my story, they couldn't reach my price point. Every payment was $300-$400 more than what I told them, and they knew that. Then the sales manager says can you meet me half way which meant putting 5k down. I laughed, grabbed my keys, and told them they'd wasted enough of my time and to go pound sand.

I won't be stepping on Red McCombs's property again.

I will say this though. That F-250 was a sweet ride. Cloth interior, but I could live with that since the leather upgrade was going to cost another $1700.
                              FYI
                              North Side Ford is also owned by Red McCombs’s. Red McCombs’s is the worst car dealer in San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                              X