GRXH 2018: Take a Knee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
    I’m too lazy to see if I posted this already, so FYI, I have the three trash cans from the kegs we had last year that I’ll be bringing.
    Love the honesty.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
      What year was Edward doing the turkey calls? I was looking for the video.
      He says he's coming but he has said that for the past 4 years

Comment

Another of my Navy Chief Brethren is riding up with Jay from Colorado. Gonna be 5 or 6 of us Navy Boys in camp. And Gunny says he's coming. Oh my. How many kegs we got...lol

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
          Another of my Navy Chief Brethren is riding up with Jay from Colorado. Gonna be 5 or 6 of us Navy Boys in camp. And Gunny says he's coming. Oh my. How many kegs we got...lol
          6 Navy Boys......in camp? I'm leaving my azzless chaps at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            6 Navy Boys......in camp? I'm leaving my azzless chaps at home.
            Good call! Them Navy boys get handsy after a beer or two.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
              Good call! Them Navy boys get handsy after a beer or two.

Everybody thinks Navy showers have that name so you can use less water....... but in reality it's because you've got to get in and out of there before somebody drops the soap

Comment

I feel that if I look at this thread every 30 seconds it will make the hunt come faster.

So far it hasn't worked.

Comment

I feel that if I look at this thread every 30 seconds it will make the hunt come faster.

So far it hasn't worked.
                  It's working...

9 DAYS!

Comment

i feel that if i look at this thread every 30 seconds it will make the hunt come faster.

So far it hasn't worked.
                    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      Everybody thinks Navy showers have that name so you can use less water....... but in reality it's because you've got to get in and out of there before somebody drops the soap
                      Ahhhh, soap on a rope!

Comment

request for exemption

Hey Gents,
                        I am a disabled Vet with a bum shoulder and can't pull the string on a compound, am I going to be allowed to use my cross bow or am I going to be relegated to herder? If it's any consolation, my son will be with me with a straight bow and he can't hit *****.

Comment

Originally posted by mmanuel View Post
                          Hey Gents,
                          I am a disabled Vet with a bum shoulder and can't pull the string on a compound, am I going to be allowed to use my cross bow or am I going to be relegated to herder? If it's any consolation, my son will be with me with a straight bow and he can't hit *****.
                          Bring the cross bow, be safe; vets and people with injuries get special dispensation.

If anyone has a problem send them to me so I can slap the **** out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                            Bring the cross bow, be safe; vets and people with injuries get special dispensation.

If anyone has a problem send them to me so I can slap the **** out of them.
                            Be careful, **** splatters!

Comment

Originally posted by mmanuel View Post
                              Hey Gents,
                              . Ill push to you.

Comment

We usually hear about the fish by now. Are they biting yet? Any hog scouting reports?

Comment

Working...
                                X