TBH got mentioned on episode 103 of meateater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    The "it was awesome" comment was about Mhbaseball, not Ragin'.

I disagree...read it again..

The hook a brother up was about getting Ragin's screenshot...that was before flatten like a pancake of mhbaseball.

I'm pretty sure anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I disagree...read it again..

The hook a brother up was about getting Ragin's screenshot...that was before flatten like a pancake of mhbaseball.

I'm pretty sure anyway...
      Hook a brother up, and then doing so, and then reading it AND commenting, all in the same post? I didn't see it that way. I got the flatten like a pancake was awesome. I really don't think ANYONE thinks what Ragin' did was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        Happy you guys find it awesome. Me?...childish and classless come to mind.
        Sorry miss..I just want you to know.He could never have made a mess of us...I do this for a living It was childish..No doubt..We're dumb

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you...but, my comment was directed at those finding amusement at Ragin's exit that is being shared by pm. He left clearly thinking highly of me...not at all, and posted about it at his exit.
          It wasn't "awesome". It was a post of frustration and from someone who had taken it personal. He felt like he was singled out and was being held to a different standard. Ragin and I disagreed regularly. Sometimes he was harsh in his disagreement. However I try not to take things personally.

That said his disagreements and alleged conflicts with you and Micheal weren't necessarily public information. Publicly attacking you on the forum you provide for he and us wasn't right and was unacceptable. However if some of the things he told me are true I can understand his frustration.

To me some of the rude things said by members on the 271/278 threads were classless and rude as well and I would understand if you gave those individuals a long break as well.

In the end we are guests on here. I post my real name, or at least the name I go by personally and professionally because I should be accountable for my words. Sometimes I am in the right, sometimes not. But I am never right to be insulting, rude or demeaning to someone. Ragin, the fun and knowledgeable guy that he is, crossed the line in that post.

Still, like some of the illegal and brutal hits in football, the kid getting kicked in the knads on America's funniest and watching two women back into each other in the Albertson's parking lot, we find humor watching other peoples pain.

Wrong but true.

Comment

Yep

Comment

I miss Ragin' always starting fights. That flavor saver had so much to say. His last message to me was "Kiss my *** you little Athiest worm." Miss that Mensch.

Comment

Thank you...but, my comment was directed at those finding amusement at Ragin's exit that is being shared by pm. He left clearly thinking highly of me...not at all, and posted about it at his exit.
                Mary, please don't take offense to the guys wanting to see what Ragin said. They don't know what happen. I saw his post and referred to it as a scorched Earth exit. I have not, and won't share it with anyone, but I do understand some guys wanting to know. It's not a knock on you at all when you see people asking to see what happened. A decent person would see it and know what he said was out of line, and he deserved what he got. I think even Ragin would agree. He said those things knowing he was gone. I don't know anything about what happened and don't care. I just hope you know all these guys asking for PM's mean no harm. It's just guys that want to see the train wreck even though they know it's gonna be ugly

Comment

TBH got mentioned on episode 103 of meateater

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  However if some of the things he told me are true I can understand his frustration.
                  Thank you for your post. I am only highlighting this particular sentence to say...Every pm sent to him, trying to get him to see the light, referenced Forum Rules. Other than that, I am taking the higher ground. I wish him well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Mary, please don't take offense to the guys wanting to see what Ragin said. They don't know what happen. I saw his post and referred to it as a scorched Earth exit. I have not, and won't share it with anyone, but I do understand some guys wanting to know. It's not a knock on you at all when you see people asking to see what happened. A decent person would see it and know what he said was out of line, and he deserved what he got. I think even Ragin would agree. He said those things knowing he was gone. I don't know anything about what happened and don't care. I just hope you know all these guys asking for PM's mean no harm. It's just guys that want to see the train wreck even though they know it's gonna be ugly

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw his farewell post and he showed his true colors, he was an ***! Having been a longtime member here I have a hard time believing any of the mods would have acted in a way to deserve such a lashing. Mary, Michael, et al, y'all put up with a lot of crap, but do a good job of running a clean forum. Thanks!

High fence, low fence... just hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        Funny.

I wonder how many "banned for life" people exist.

I have no idea but I'm guessing less than 5?
                        Im pretty sure I was back in College..

Comment

At least he didnt **** blast the site with nude pics like guys used to do on TexAgs.. Ive thought about it a few times Haha

Comment

But back on topic. I think guys would be amazed with how people from out west look at our way of hunting out here in Texas. Hell im from here and I think high fences are the worst thing that has happened to hunting probably ever. Some parts of Texas just have livestock and not wildlife. I mean just look at the thread going right now where the dip **** shoots a show goat with a blow gun in a pen. That doesnt look good for hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep
                              Ol Thumper is another

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              When I first got on TBH. He was selling something. I was doing my first TBH express. I meet him here in town to pick it up and within 2 minutes, I wanted to throat punch him. I'm not a violent guy either.
                              Last edited by Abcdj; 02-14-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

The trouble is some folks think high fence animals have no chance to avoid being killed by the hunter. On small places I would say that's often true. Large tracts not so much.

Most high fences are put up to protect an investment. I can't blame folks for that.

I enjoy Steve's shows. Never seen a blog so I don't know what he says about HF. However I really don't give a rip what he thinks. I'm old enough and intelligent enough to form my own opinion.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X