Wallet Destroying Credit Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    This, been carrying one for a year and really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
      I have had a Trayvax for a little over a year that I like. Usually in the cargo pockets of my pants or on the dash board. Cards have held up well.
      Same results. I think it's because Trayvax holds them so tight they can't shift and tub against one another.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I switched to this minimalist wallet and love it. I only really use one card and its in the outside pocket and easy to slide out.

I think the problem is when cards rub against each other. Put less crap in your wallet

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          Same for me last 3 years. I really like it

Comment

I carry a money clip in my front pocket rather than a wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
              Holy moly... I had okbowhunter make me one from Buffalo. If I recall it was like 60 or 70 bucks. My cards seem to be holding up fine and the wallet is in great condition after probably a year and a half of daily use.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
              Same here.

Comment

I’ve been carrying a Saddleback bifold for about 5 years now and have zero problems with card wear. The wallet looks almost just like new plus they have a lifetime guaranty. Previously, i was buying a new wallet every 6 months to a year.

Comment

i consolidated and got a skinny Magpul daka wallet that i front pocket carry

Comment

Mine have always made it 2+ years, key is to keep them separated.

Comment

Your wife's name is wallet?? hehehehehe

I digress, I use a money clip,tired of carrying a thick wallet around. It's not just you. I just had my debit card replaced because the plastic covering was shredding off along with the bar code, or whatever it's called, as well. Magnetic strip, that's it! lol

Comment

For the guys that carry slim wallets . Where do you keep your hunting license ? It seems too bulky to go inside .

Comment

6+ years in jeans back pocket, still going strong, no wear to speak of, no velcro, quiet.
                          They also have an RFID version, i haven't tried it.

Comment

I've had my DM Bullard for 6 years and it's not falling apart one bit. 4 pockets, 2 on the outside, 2 on the inside with a Money clip. 2 credit cards in one pocket, DL and CHL in another, insurance and debit card in the next and hunting license in the last pocket.

Since having this wallet, I've had 4 other friends switch to it as well. Nine of us have had issues with cards wearing out or the wallet. Excellent craftsmanship as usual from DM Bullard. Local Texas small business as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                              Lol. I’m trying to quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Camel SNUS made quitting easy, and no mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                                For the guys that carry slim wallets . Where do you keep your hunting license ? It seems too bulky to go inside .

I have two personal credit cards and a debit card, two company credit cards, drivers license, chl, bass pro rewards card, Costco card, and hunting license in mine with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X