No announcement yet.

Another DNA test results from AncestryDNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if your an anchor baby Tim? And Trump deports you? Better let sleepin dogs lie bro

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      What if your an anchor baby Tim? And Trump deports you? Better let sleepin dogs lie bro

LOL. I will just work for you in the valley.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Now to clarify, my brother and I are just looking to fill in the gaps. Not necessarily meet these people. We have a mom and dad. These people are just biological relatives.

Comment

Good luck....

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Cool deal

Comment

I took my ancestory DNA test and found out that I'm 2% African and 1% Pacific Islander

Comment

Glad it's working out for you. I couldn't imagine doing one. What happened in the past stays in the past.

Comment

There are now several outfits that do it. Which one are yalmusimg? I plan on doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                        I took my ancestory DNA test and found out that I'm 2% African and 1% Pacific Islander
                        Soooooo...

Every 182.5 days you chase down an ostrich with a spear and every 365 days you let your hair down and dance?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tT372-QWt8"]Traditional Men's Samoan Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I recently found out I was mostly Western European, Wales, Irish etc. with 1.7% Nigerian. I'm searching for my long lost Nigerian Prince uncle and hoping he sends me my millions soon.

If any of you hear from him please let me know.

Comment

^^^^^ haha just recently found out I am 2% west african

Comment

We've gotten into researching the family as well, we've uncovered some skeletons for sure but it's been very interesting.

Comment

I paid $200 to find out I'm 90% east texas trash and 10% Louisiana horse thief.

No refunds????

Comment

Working...
                                X