Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Anyone looking to get a piece of vibe at current price? I can’t decide. Lol.

Skinny
    Watching.......

and kicking myself for not buying in at .72 two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Watching.......

and kicking myself for not buying in at .72 two days ago.

At .72 it was a buy and hold. I don't know about all the super bowl hype stuff though. It's only on Binance and a couple of other lower tier exchanges and the fact that Binance hasn't been great about getting people signed up could hurt it.

Now if it were on Coinbase? *Rocket ship*

Comment

TRX

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
          At .72 it was a buy and hold. I don't know about all the super bowl hype stuff though. It's only on Binance and a couple of other lower tier exchanges and the fact that Binance hasn't been great about getting people signed up could hurt it.

Now if it were on Coinbase? *Rocket ship*

At .72 you would double your investment by selling today.

My thoughts are......550.00 in then, sell today and have one ETH for 550. Send it to Coinbase.....hold.

Comment

Oh yeah baby...TRX at $1 or more would be one heck of an ROI.

Comment

So I created a Binance account and downloaded the app. What's the safest way to add funds and what is two factor authentication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why is Binance so not user friendly. I can’t find the price I bought at? Is there a certain way to see bought price and current price on the same page?

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                  Why is Binance so not user friendly. I can’t find the price I bought at? Is there a certain way to see bought price and current price on the same page?
                  It's there but in BTC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                    So I created a Binance account and downloaded the app. What's the safest way to add funds and what is two factor authentication.

The best way to start is with coinbase. There you add form your bank account or credit card. CC is instant. Bank is 7 or so days. Then you transfer to GDAX. This will save fees. GDAX login is same as coinbase. Then transfer to binance. ETH or LTC will be cheapest.

2fa- download google Authenticator on your phone. It will give you a code for binance and coinbase. Keeps you a little safer when logging in and/or making transactions.

Read back on this thread. A lot of great info and explanations.

Comment

Anyone looking to get a piece of vibe at current price? I can’t decide. Lol.

Skinny
                      I am watching it and waiting for a sizeable dip and then I'm in. ALmost bought it the other day at $1.20 but didnt. It then went to the high 1.40's which would have been my 20% profit. Imma watching it like a hawk right now becuase it appears to be dipping.

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                        I am watching it and waiting for a sizeable dip and then I'm in. ALmost bought it the other day at $1.20 but didnt. It then went to the high 1.40's which would have been my 20% profit. Imma watching it like a hawk right now becuase it appears to be dipping.

I bought in 325 at $1.25. I figured there might be some bump with the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                          I bought in 325 at $1.25. I figured there might be some bump with the super bowl.

For my sake, I would like to see it get to 1.20 or below so I can buy in but for your sake I hope it goes above $2.00

Comment

Did anyone else buy VeChain when I mentioned it around the $1.50/ 8928 mark? Its now hovering at almost $8 and 669600, trying to decide if I should continue to hold or cash out now at 600% increase.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                              Did anyone else buy VeChain when I mentioned it around the $1.50/ 8928 mark? Its now hovering at almost $8 and 669600, trying to decide if I should continue to hold or cash out now at 600% increase.
                              Trade em don't marry em....There will always be another one....

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                                Thats what I call a profit and time to atleast pull out your profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X