No announcement yet.

Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest issue is the fact there isn’t security footage of him bringing in suitcases with guns and ammo, checking into the hotel, gambling, or even getting drunk at a bar. There are cameras everywhere in Vegas. If this was a lone wolf deal there should be no issue showing video of all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m certainly not buying the FBI story - it seems obvious they are covering up something, the question is what? I’m still agnostic on the multiple shooter theory though. If they existed they must have gotten away clean. I find it very hard to believe that in all that confusion - and so many people around - local law enforcement could have caught/killed them without anyone knowing about it. It seems to me they would want everybody to know about it immediately - long before the feds were on the scene and could possibly shut them up

Comment

John, the FBI have proven through recent events that they lean left and toward the libtard DemoKrauts... I agree they're covering up something, and I suppose there could be a lot of reasons why, but to cover up for the actions of their sugar tit sure seems appropriate and logical. There's no way this guy was a "Trumpian" or anything but a leftist weirdo... The feds have shut this guys history down as good as they did Obummer's past history... to this day we still don't know squat about his early life, especially his college/educational life... If they can do it for a president, they can surely do it for this guy... Almost nothing else makes sense that would fit in with the media being so quiet about it... The silence from the MSM is deafening on this event! That pretty much tells me it's a motive cover up and a protection of the left.

Comment

Just like the JFK thing huh?

Comment

One thing is for certain. If there are multiple shooters then there are black panthers in the Trinity river bottoms and in Louisiana. Uncle Si Robertson says so and I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I’m certainly not buying the FBI story - it seems obvious they are covering up something, the question is what? I’m still agnostic on the multiple shooter theory though. If they existed they must have gotten away clean. I find it very hard to believe that in all that confusion - and so many people around - local law enforcement could have caught/killed them without anyone knowing about it. It seems to me they would want everybody to know about it immediately - long before the feds were on the scene and could possibly shut them up
              Remember the witnesses, who were interviewed minutes after the shooting, that were saying that there was a Hispanic man and a woman walking around the crowd telling folks "you all are all going to die tonight"?? They were told this just minutes before the shooting started!!!!!!!!!! Coincidence?? I don't think so..

I've been to more concerts and large public venues than I can count and I'm sure a bunch of use could compile our concert goings into thousands and I bet not 1 single time have we've EVER been told "your all going to die tonight"....

What happened to these people???

Comment

I agree that one likely reason for the lack of transparency would be that they discovered Paddock was part of the anarchist left. However the FBI is under control of the Departmemt of Justice. One would hope that at some point Sessions will step in and put a stop to FBI obfuscation especially if it is being done for political purposes.

Comment

I agree that one likely reason for the lack of transparency would be that they discovered Paddock was part of the anarchist left. However the FBI is under control of the Departmemt of Justice. One would hope that at some point Sessions will step in and put a stop to FBI obfuscation especially if it is being done for political purposes.
                  Fox guarding the hen house Jerp... The DOJ is a joke... You know this..
                  They are too busy trying to cover up for Hillary and Comey... Priorities.....

Comment

Let’s say - for arguments sake - that Paddock was in fact the only shooter. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to prove that. LE is in the position of trying to prove a negative which is impossible. If they had video of Paddock just before he opened fire saying he was acting alone many still wouldn’t believe it. The media is so distrusted that any attempt - even honest attempts - to debunk these theories is met by scorn. (They’re either naive, stupid or evil - part of the cover up!) This thing will never be explained to most people’s satisfaction. Never.

Comment

Let’s say - for arguments sake - that Paddock was in fact the only shooter. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to prove that. LE is in the position of trying to prove a negative which is impossible. If they had video of Paddock just before he opened fire saying he was acting alone many still wouldn’t believe it. The media is so distrusted that any attempt - even honest attempts - to debunk these theories is met by scorn. (They’re either naive, stupid or evil - part of the cover up!) This thing will never be explained to most people’s satisfaction. Never.
                      I think if the truth ever does come out, which I believe it will, we will all be shocked.
                      Even the ones of us that already know we are being taken for a ride....

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        I think if the truth ever does come out, which I believe it will, we will all be shocked.
                        Even the ones of us that already know we are being taken for a ride....
                        Paging Wikileaks!
                        (May be our best hope)

Comment

We are on the same page more than I thought.

Bottom line to me is whatever they're covering up is probably big. The way they panicked in changing their story gave it all away.

Comment

Im going to guess the guy was a CIA agent that went haywire over Trump.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

here is a video that proves multiple shooters (to me) turn it up

Comment

If you like the work I have done here and would like to see more please visit my Truth Tracker crowdsource page here- https://www.gofundme.com/truth-tracker-...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

First is the Helo map, the second is the theory I believe... Make sure you watch all of the helo map so you can see the drop point of the saudi prince

Comment

Working...
                                X