Traditional FSC Week 51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 51

For this week, get a standard paper plate. Draw a 1 1/2'' circle in the middle, then a 3'' circle around that, and then a 5 1/2'' circle around the 3''. Put a dot in the center of the smallest circle. Shoot from 20 yards. 3 arrows. Arrows in the smallest circle are 20 points, the 3'' circle is 15 points, the largest circle is 10 points. Anything in the plate but outside the circles is 5 points. Any arrow off the plate is minus 10 points. If we have a tie, winner will be determined by whoever has the shot closest to the dot in the small circle. Good luck!!

This is how the target should look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had laser focus this afternoon. 40 pts. It’s weird how some days you can shoot lights out, and some days you can’t hit the broadside of a barn! I think it has to be focus. I have had a very clear headed focused day at work today and I think it has translated to my shooting

Comment

Nice shooting!

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shooting!!

Comment

Attaway, Piney!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Out of practice. I got 20 points. Didn't bother to measure closest arrow, since Piney is already much closer.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

20 pts.

Great shooting Piney!

Have a great day Yall!
                Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Nice tight group, there, Briar!

Comment

Thank you TT.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                      For this week, get a standard paper plate. Draw a 1 1/2'' circle in the middle, then a 3'' circle around that, and then a 5 1/2'' circle around the 3''. Put a dot in the center of the smallest circle. Shoot from 20 yards. 3 arrows. Arrows in the smallest circle are 20 points, the 3'' circle is 15 points, the largest circle is 10 points. Anything in the plate but outside the circles is 5 points. Any arrow off the plate is minus 10 points. If we have a tie, winner will be determined by whoever has the shot closest to the dot in the small circle. Good luck!!
                      Looks like Piney's call, CRM!

Comment

Last edited by tradtiger; 12-24-2017, 02:03 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Yep!! Good shooting Piney. Pick us a challenge for next week!!

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                            I had laser focus this afternoon. 40 pts. It’s weird how some days you can shoot lights out, and some days you can’t hit the broadside of a barn! I think it has to be focus. I have had a very clear headed focused day at work today and I think it has translated to my shooting

Merry Christmas, Piney! (Hoping you get alerts for quoted posts.)

You get to make the call for the last challenge of the year!

Comment

Hope my Trad brethren had a great Christmas! Will post the new challenge here shortly!

Comment

Working...
                              X