X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
    So ya'll think the main rut is over?

Im headed out Friday, I couldn't go last weekend....bummer

No...I’ve killed some of my biggest and seen some big mature bucks this week. We are heading out tomorrow night.

Comment

has to be slowing way down for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        No...I’ve killed some of my biggest and seen some big mature bucks this week. We are heading out tomorrow night.
        Stop by if you think about it, I will be there.

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't look like I'll make it back out until the weekend after Christmas or the final weekend. I could make it out the first weekend of spike and doe season I guess. I'm down to shooting culls anyway. I get two mature bucks so i let the GF use one of my allotment. And she shot a 9 that still had his milk teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
              The rutting activity was crazy last week ! I was in awe at the amount of chasing and tending going on at our place.
              Wednesday through Saturday it was chilly, snowy, icy.

A fight over corn didn’t end well for this lil fella !

This buck didn’t leave this does side for like 3 days ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure was crazy my mom saw a buck run out in the middle of Gibbs street by where they are building the new Burger King here in Del Rio that’s always into town .!!!! Had a lot of new bucks on camera around the days that it snowed.!!!!

Comment

Not sure as to what stage the rut is in but there are defenitly some bucks still in rut. I saw several bucks pushing does including one chase that entailed swimming across the rio grande that buck wanted some action and the doe was not having it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Not sure as to what stage the rut is in but there are defenitly some bucks still in rut. I saw several bucks pushing does including one chase that entailed swimming across the rio grande that buck wanted some action and the doe was not having it.

Oh ya I’m sure there are a few bucks still running. I was just thinking to myself there is no way they could sustain the craziness that was going on. Good Luck

Comment

The main rut is over at our place, 277/377 split area.

Had bucks running all over early in the week, watched one buck just lay down in the road to rest. He was out of gas, panting like a dog. Now the bucks are back at the feeders eating among the does without harrassing them.

This pic from last week. Don't see snow like this very often.

Last edited by Creedmore; 12-15-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
                      The main rut is over at our place, 277/377 split area.

Had bucks running all over early in the week, watched one buck just lay down in the road to rest. He was out of gas, panting like a dog. Now the bucks are back at the feeders eating among the does without harrassing them.

This pic from last week. Don't see snow like this very often.

Awesome picture

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody have recommendations for cell phone boosters? We have excellent AT&T service on about 1/2 of our lease. Zero service in our camphouse. If we walk out the door 100 yards it works perfect. We want to invest a good booster.

Comment

Originally posted by jheflinland View Post
                          Anybody have recommendations for cell phone boosters? We have excellent AT&T service on about 1/2 of our lease. Zero service in our camphouse. If we walk out the door 100 yards it works perfect. We want to invest a good booster.

I just put a zboost zb575-a in our cabin. 5 bars 4g now. Use to get nada. Spent about 200 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter1 View Post
                            I just put a zboost zb575-a in our cabin. 5 bars 4g now. Use to get nada. Spent about 200 bucks.

I'm gonna have to look into this. Where did you buy yours from?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
                              I'm gonna have to look into this. Where did you buy yours from?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                              Amazon. They are made by Wilson electronics

Comment

One of our guys was hunting this weekend. He said he was still seeing plenty of chasing on our place.

Comment

Working...
                                X