This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
    Of course that’s what it is. Cause the kids in the universities south of the red never do anything like that. Should’ve picked a good Baptist school in Texas to stay out of trouble.

Deflect all you want....

ou put Mixon on the field as long as they could keep the video under wraps, then when he declared for the draft Stoops said "we should have punished him more severely"....and THAT is effing pathetic!

They had the proof all along and he essentially redshirted over the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Deflect all you want....

ou put Mixon on the field as long as they could keep the video under wraps, then when he declared for the draft Stoops said "we should have punished him more severely"....and THAT is effing pathetic!

Change the subject all you want.

I am not talking about Mixon. He should've been kicked off the team in my opinion. The minute the coaches saw the tape

Comment

I can't imagine Rodney doing this. We know him and he has been to our house a few times. Great kid...great family. Sounds like he has the evidence to exonerate himself.

On a side note my daughter just snap chatted a video of Jimbo Fisher recruiting at Katy High School.....for Deondrick Glass. She was freaking out...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Deflect all you want....

Yep it wasn't until video became public that they stated they should have handled it different. I promise you if he would of been a 3rd string field goal kicker he would have been kicked off team immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
            My reasoning for not wanting them to move to the B1G was purely selfish. Every year Nebraska had one road game in this state that I would attend. Always had a blast. Haven't attended a game since the move to the B1G.
            There was some selfishness involved in my reasoning as well. I like Nebraska and I liked having them in the Big 12. There were some good rivalries that they left behind and will have a hard time replacing. Same can be said for the ags, I didn't like seeing them go either. It's hard to replace rivalries that are decades, and in some cases a century old.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
              Nothing wrong with going home with a knowingly drunk girl, it's going home with a knowingly crazy drunk girl!

But the crazy ones are more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                There was some selfishness involved in my reasoning as well. I like Nebraska and I liked having them in the Big 12. There were some good rivalries that they left behind and will have a hard time replacing. Same can be said for the ags, I didn't like seeing them go either. It's hard to replace rivalries that are decades, and in some cases a century old.
                I agree on all points

Comment

Looks like Florida State upgraded just now according to ESPN. Pooor Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Looks like Florida State upgraded just now according to ESPN. Pooor Oregon

Yep. If Taggart can only start the season 3-0 he will get his overall winning Percentage to .500

Comment

sounds like an upgrade to me. 47-50 record as a head coach.

Comment

Willie Ball will be a good change of pace for FSU, it will be a really good hire should he get Leavitt to go with him as DC.

Don't let the hire fool you, he has turned 3 programs around. Jimbo left this job in pretty good shape.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 12-05-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Sumlin to Oregon?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Willie Ball will be a good change of pace for FSU, it will be a really good hire should he get Leavitt to go with him as DC.

Don't let the hire fool you, he has turned 3 programs around. Jimbo left this job in pretty good shape.
                            The stuff I was reading last night indicated Leavitt was staying regardless. Of course the money whip is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Sumlin to Oregon?

I read that UCF took him out of consideration a few days before they hired the former Sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Yep it wasn't until video became public that they stated they should have handled it different. I promise you if he would of been a 3rd string field goal kicker he would have been kicked off team immediately.
                                If he was the third string field goal kicker he would have just pulled the girls hair.

Anderson is now being compared to Mixon on accusations from a drunk girl. Hell lets go back to Keith Jackson and the train.

Comment

Working...
                                X