No announcement yet.

Boy Scouts will allow girls to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No longer support them- I guess for them they calculated the loss of us already and are guessing it will not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      I have been a supporting member of the Scouts fraternity since 1978. I have been a Scout Master and have put together several camping trips and have been to many Jamborees. I am disgusted by PC America. There is an agenda right now to destroy us from within. Smart people, patriots, see it easily. Liberals support the agenda blindly. When the Alpha male is gone, so is America. I will lobby against the Boy Scouts. Hell, I might even start a new organization strictly for boys. That sounds like a good plan. Anybody want to assist with the charter?
      I’m with you brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        I have been a supporting member of the Scouts fraternity since 1978. I have been a Scout Master and have put together several camping trips and have been to many Jamborees. I am disgusted by PC America. There is an agenda right now to destroy us from within. Smart people, patriots, see it easily. Liberals support the agenda blindly. When the Alpha male is gone, so is America. I will lobby against the Boy Scouts. Hell, I might even start a new organization strictly for boys. That sounds like a good plan. Anybody want to assist with the charter?
        There is one already. Trail Life USA

Comment

What about the "its", you know the ones who arent defined by either gender pronoun. Where do they sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            pickle tickle.

Soooooo getting that on a t-shirt.....
            Liked that, did ya?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              The news article I read made it seem like each troop can make its own choice. Can anyone confirm?
              Troops who are chartered under faith based organizations have the right to not accept members who are of the GLBT life choice. Or however it is defined. This is in the still protected right of Christian religious beliefs.

However as younger scouts, cubs, the girls will meet separately. This will allow families to have outings together without separating and or having to make choices of whom and when meetings and outings are attended.

I doubt any man on this forum would openly say that his son deserves the opportunity to hunt and fish but his daughter does not.

BSA recognizes that girl scouts does not offer the opportunities offered to the BSA members and that not allowing the females to enjoy the experience, training and leadership development offered to the young men is depriving half of our community what the other half has openly available.
              Last edited by DRT; 10-11-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Sad Day for BOY Scouts

I am an Eagle Scout, my older son is almost done with his Eagle Scout, my youngest son is in his first year of BOY Scouts. I just don't understand.

Comment

I gave up on them a good while ago.

I encouraged my son to not join as well and I was way into Scouting when I was younger.

Comment

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what have they done now?

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                      Forgive me for my ignorance, but what have they done now?

they've gone uni-sex

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=665315

Comment

I have a four year old boy. I have been looking into Trail Life USA for him. Any insights to that organization?

Comment

Troops who are chartered under faith based organizations have the right to not accept members who are of the GLBT life choice. Or however it is defined. This is in the still protected right of Christian religious beliefs.

However as younger scouts, cubs, the girls will meet separately. This will allow families to have outings together without separating and or having to make choices of whom and when meetings and outings are attended.

I doubt any man on this forum would openly say that his son deserves the opportunity to hunt and fish but his daughter does not.

BSA recognizes that girl scouts does not offer the opportunities offered to the BSA members and that not allowing the females to enjoy the experience, training and leadership development offered to the young men is depriving half of our community what the other half has openly available.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

any what if little Johnny wants to crochet sweaters, hem skirts, and play with dolls ... will he be allowed entrance into the GS ?

Comment

At some point yes.

Comment

There is uncertainty if the same Charter rights will be implemented under this new policy. An organization built for Boys is a a lot different than taking your daughter hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X