Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of avatar challenges, I figured there would be more of that going on this week with all of the kool aid(I mean positivity) flowing

Somebody man up and lets get the RRR started with a bang

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Speaking of avatar challenges, I figured there would be more of that going on this week with all of the kool aid(I mean positivity) flowing

I'm positive it will prove to be unpredictable, I'm not positive about outcome. Wait, that's one in the same, or is it...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I'm positive it will prove to be unpredictable, I'm not positive about outcome. Wait, that's one in the same, or is it...
        Should be a fun one!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I would have gotten to choose his avatar 7 times so far and he would have only gotten to choose mine once and that time was a gift from the football gods.
          And that gift was delivered by Marcell Darius

Thinking back I believe there was an avatar challenge available for that last one but forget if you were in on it or declined
          When we get a chance to have a beer, I'll tell you what Coach Bryant had to say immediately after Namath's QB sneak...

Paging all Razorbacks, step right up and win a kewpie doll. I'm not sure why BAMA made this the Homecoming game.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Now that Cool Hand is a Longhorn maybe he will challenge OkTx

Or a little Auburn/LSU action. I'm not sure that LSU has a chance in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post

Paging all Razorbacks, step right up and win a kewpie doll. I'm not sure why BAMA made this the Homecoming game.
              Ha. Might be the easiest game left on yall's schedule. Did I just say Roll Tide!
              Oh yeah. Bob will approve of a Razorback beat down!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pin Oak DXT;12812018]Ha. Might be the easiest game left on yall's schedule. Did I just say Roll Tide!
                Oh yeah. Bob will approve of a Razorback beat down![/QUOTE]

He will, but he's scared of an avatar challenge

Comment

[quote=eradicator;12812137]
                  Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Ha. Might be the easiest game left on yall's schedule. Did I just say Roll Tide!
                  Oh yeah. Bob will approve of a Razorback beat down![/QUOTE]

He will, but he's scared of an avatar challenge

I'll have to go to Records Retention but offhand I don't remember him being involved in the most recent BAMA v. TEXAS game. When the next one rolls around I expect Ol' BoB will get involved. If BAMA wins I will, subject to the Mods and Chad C approving, auction the artistic rights and contribute that to Bownanza. HA!

2nd string center Brandon Kennedy out for season with a broken leg

Comment

LSU defense will keep it close early, but their Offense won't give them much help I'm afraid. Sorry Blake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Nah, most likely they will face Texas twice.
                      Very possible. Texas D is good and that QB is a baller. I wrote off Texas early but dang it I've got to write them back in with pencil

Comment

Hopefully when that time comes my Aggie friends will remember how fair I have been. I may need a couple of more wins to average out with Cool Hand Luke after his first year.

And Brock, I don't think he will ever forget

Oh hey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Very possible. Texas D is good and that QB is a baller. I wrote off Texas early but dang it I've got to write them back in with pencil

How do you pencil in Texas when you have the Frawgs in your first five spots?[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            How do you pencil in Texas when you have the Frawgs in your first five spots?[emoji13][emoji23]
                            With a no 2 pencil with real lead and wood

Comment

Or a little Auburn/LSU action. I'm not sure that LSU has a chance in that one.
                              I think LSU will keep it close. Not saying they will win but it will probably come down to the final drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                You need to focus on OU for the time being.....your time is coming

Comment

Working...
                                X